TSM car in final 32 at pinks in Indy.

SGRIM, you don't think what I said is right but Don can say stuff like that?

Cry-Baby-765307.gif

I am still waiting on answers. The hard question are still to come.
Cheers, Kip

Is that what you look like when the dunkin donuts closes Louie? I was going to drop it but after work today I think I will keep it going. It is hard to believe with Cal backing you that you are so far down that TSM list, I would have got out of it too.
It is nice of you to keep this thread going so everybody knows that unless you one of those eight people there is no tech support on his products.

Ronnie...me and you are cool and everything...but that's a load of sh!t.

Me and everyone else who has been to a national event and watched Cal jump from car to car KNOW it's BS. If you want to hate on Cal you are gonna HAVE to do it somewhere that 50% of the people reading have not SEEN him helping more than the "8"...or whatever.

Seems like Cal has a lot of cheerleaders doesn't it? Especially compared to some of the "other" xfi vendors......

Ever ask yourself why?

Or how all those names got in his sig? Luck?.....:rolleyes:

I haven't seen "other" vendors with sigs like that...why? Bad Luck?...:rolleyes:

It's prolly the same reason YOU called Cal first also.:biggrin:

What was wrong with the car at PINKS?

I am still waiting on answers. The hard question are still to come.
Cheers, Kip

Me too.... Do you know what was wrong with the car at PINKS? Seems like one of the hard questions is here already...:rolleyes:

Pip Pip, Chris

donut_struggle.gif

Nope I go to Krispy Kreme instead, they are open 24-7. Nice try tho.

I knew that you were gonna bring that TSM thing back up. Because thats what a 12 year old would do. But really, you should watch what you say. You are trying to make fun of others accomplishements, but making your own accomplishments look bad.

Really do the math. Thats if you you even finished school. I went 9.98 in 2002-03 What were you doing then? Failing out of your GED (Graduation Equivalency Diploma (GED) class?

Here you are 5 years later and thats all? .14 and 3 MPH? And dont bring up that outlaw stuff BS.. I would have gone faster in that trim too.

When Cal called me and later came to my place to get info for you.. I should have told you to go pound sand. But I bit my tongue thinking u were turning a new leaf..But again you are showed your true colors.

Me too.... Do you know what was wrong with the car at PINKS? Seems like one of the hard questions is here already...:rolleyes:

Pip Pip, Chris

Chris, their problem at Pinks was the cam sync issue. Being new to the dist, setup, they were not sure if it was safe or not. With a possible $20K on the line, they had no choice but to run the car. Lucky for them, everything turned out fine.

Because thats what a 12 year old would do.

Just like a 12 year old would post a picture of a crying baby and stir up a thread that was dying?

BTW, When are you going to get that big bad V8 car with a 106 out of reach of the fastest TSM car?

Kevin,
Just like you have your own pace for your TSM program so do I. You have a budget and a method of running your own car ..so do I. I have never made any comments ever about you or you accomplishments.

How fast or slow my car now is on shake down runs is irrelevant here. I hope you and I can leave it at that.

Kevin,
Just like you have your own pace for your TSM program so do I. You have a budget and a method of running your own car ..so do I. I have never made any comments ever about you or you accomplishments.

How fast or slow my car now is on shake down runs is irrelevant here. I hope you and I can leave it at that.

I don't have any issues with you or anyone else in this thread. I was just sticking up for my friend Ronnie.....Just as you and some others are sticking up for your friend Cal. To be honest, you, myself and everyone else in this thread, with the exception of Ronnie, are kind of sticking our noses in a situation where, imo, they don't belong. This is between Ronnie and Cal. Hopefully they can get this resolved between the both of them. The last thing in the world I want is to go to these races and have an unnecessary confrontation with any fellow racers. In the end, I'm there for fun and to escape all the stress of family and work. I'd like to keep it that way too:)

Cal, please call Ronnie and Ronnie answer the phone when he calls. Problem solved!

Kevin,
I agree with you. Thats why folks shouldnt air this stuff out with out trying to work it out first. Putting it here without going thru the proper chanels develops a 5 page thread like this one.

I must add that I saw Cal go out of his way, come to my place, knowing how I dislike Ronnie to help him. I had the info a diagrams they both needed.

Cal steped into the fire with me, to help him out. That goes a long ways in demonstrating exceptional customer support.

Cal has more support than you think and some of us are getting tired of seeing this bashing going on. I personally have seen him running nonstop to help people so your bashing about helping only certain ones is not right besides for the sponsoring the class you want to run in. Please sit back and think about it. And this goes for some of the other vendors out there that people M/F them before ever getting in touch to see what is going on with either orders for parts or customer support.

Cal has more support than you think and some of us are getting tired of seeing this bashing going on. I personally have seen him running nonstop to help people so your bashing about helping only certain ones is not right besides for the sponsoring the class you want to run in. Please sit back and think about it. And this goes for some of the other vendors out there that people M/F them before ever getting in touch to see what is going on with either orders for parts or customer support.

Steve, there are no sponsors for TSM this year.

Sorry to hear that Kevin I knew there was in the past. :frown: I guess times are hard. I was happy to see your runner up at Norwalk and want to wish you a congrats on it.

Steve:biggrin:

Thanks Steve!

We had the hookup last year for the series but that all went bye bye for this year unfortunately.

You have major issues.

First off, you bought the distributor and ignition box off Cal. You bought the XFI from Kip. You were having issues with the cam sync, 2 step and wanted to phase the rotor.....all this is related to the XFI. Why didn't you call Kip????:confused: (Nothing against Kip). I did not read anything pertaining to the distributor or ignition box.

As per your post, Cal told you he will not help you, then why did you call him in the first place. :confused: Did you try calling FAST/Comp Cams off hours? You go to an event unprepared and get pissed at others for not answering the phone. :confused:

Now you come on here and slam Cal for not answering your calls on a weekend and/or after hours. Later Cal calls you back and you delete his message or not answer. Who's being the baby now?

So if you want Cal's undivided attention, then pay for his services. Alot of us have chipped in and flew Cal to track rentals so he can tune our cars.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
Call me if you have any questions with the install or setting up the cam sync in the XFI.
^^^^^^^^

Billy T. that should answer most of your questions.

The chain of events!!!
Over the winter we discussed with Kip about going to a distributor setup in order to have a more reliable two step. He recommended going to Cal since he has setup distributors in more cars and would be able to give us the technical support we needed. So we called Cal up and ordered the distributor, cap, coil, wires and crane box from him. He told us to call him when we were ready to put the distributor in and he would help us get everything lined out. We got everything set up and Cal told us he would help us set up the two step and cam sync at Bowling Green. When we got to Bowling Green, Cal was to busy to help, so I practically begged someone to help us, (Thanks JW)but we didn't see what was actually being done, but the issues we were having with the two step were never addressed.

First pass at BG we had an oil leak develop that we were unable to cure at the track. When we got home from BG, we pulled the motor, found our issue and put the motor back in the car. In the mean time, we ordered a fuel pressure and oil pressure logging kit from Cal. I called Cal before I took the distributor out and he told me not to worry about it and he would help me re-sync everything and setup the fuel/oil logging when we were ready.

Thursday before Pinks we got the car running. We called Cal and he worked us through the oil/fuel logging setup. Then as we were working our way through setting up the distributor, still having issues and timing not verified, he got a phone call and told us to go ahead and run it the way it was and he would check everything when we got to Norwalk.

We get to Pinks with no two step working and first pass down the track we get a cam sync fault code. So I called Kip because I couldn't get a hold of Cal. Kip drove 2.5 hours Saturday to help us get the two step working through the XFI. Cal called Friday at 7:30 and I missed his call because we were in the staging lanes with a bunch of loud V8 cars. I figured trying to get a hold of him Saturday and Sunday , which I tried numerous times, was not going to be a problem since there wasn't suppose to be any racing going on Saturday and he said he would work on the car on Sunday anyway.

First call I received from Cal was this Thursday 10 minutes after I bumped this thread up.

I know you all don't care if we tear the car up or not because none of you guys have to do the work or pay for it. I'm sure none of you guys would have wanted to run your cars like that either, not sure what was going on with the timing. Bottom line is we were promised help and never got it. We didn't need to fly Cal in to solve this problem. All we needed was five minutes of phone instructions.

Kevin,
I agree with you. Thats why folks shouldnt air this stuff out with out trying to work it out first. Putting it here without going thru the proper chanels develops a 5 page thread like this one.

I must add that I saw Cal go out of his way, come to my place, knowing how I dislike Ronnie to help him. I had the info a diagrams they both needed.

Cal steped into the fire with me, to help him out. That goes a long ways in demonstrating exceptional customer support.

First off, I didn't ask Cal to ask you for help.
Second, why are you sticking your nose in when it's none of your business?

I tried to let this thread die, but you in a childish manner brought it back to the top.

I don't care if you do or don't like me. Thats as relevant as you even posting in this thread.

That's all I'm going to say. I'm going to let this thread die now unless you guys keep bringing it to the top.

Your friendly Chit Talker,

Ronnie

Pip Pip, Chris

Did Ronnie's break down of events get your question answered?
See ya, Kip