TSM car in final 32 at pinks in Indy.

I guess Cal was too busy with his good customers.

I want to thank Don Cruz for not telling me what was causing our oil leak at BG, it was more rewarding finding it on my own. Don Btw, I hear that AMS 1000 is working good for you.:eek: :eek: :D :p

Had you not got the issue sorted out you wouldn’t have broke out and been eliminated from the field. Ronnie I tried to help you fro two reasons. Number one, you amazing charm. Number two, I knew you didn’t purchase your XFI from Cal and I was sure that comp cams XFI tech support was closed at the time you needed them.

I know Cal called you at the track that day but you couldn’t hear the cell phone ring over all those slow loud cars at the tack (mufflers should be mandated on cars running 9.99 and slower in my opinion). I bet you were frustrated when you looked at your phone and saw you had a missed call from him. Pat and I have been in the same situation when trying to sort out some thing on my wife’s car. I know exactly how you feel, that is one call you don’t want to miss.

Yes Sam, I purchased the xfi from somewhere else. The two things I was having trouble with I purchased from him though. I missed one call from him friday, but called him friday, satuday, and sunday. If we were at our local track it would have been no big deal, but we was'nt.
It seems like everybody but Cal has had to help us, we had to go to pinks with a cam sync fault code in our xfi and no 2 step. I got the two step working and I am going to call fast today and see about the cam sync fault.
I figured If I don't deserve any help he don't deserve advertisment on tv so I peeled his stickers off and won't put them back on.

A bump for Cal's crappy tech support.:eek:

Cal told us 3 years ago at BG that he would not help us with an issue with our xfi because we never purchased it from him. No big deal just like everything else we figured it out.
Tim bought the dizzy setup from him hoping to get help with the setup, I called him before pinks to phase the rotor he got another call and said just run it like that you will be fine.
I am the one who has to fix anything that tears up and Tim has to pay for it. I don't like it will be all right, I like perfect. We get to pinks and have to run the 2 main passes with the sevice engine light on with a cam sync
fault code.
Not ever running a dizzy before how do I know if we are hurting the motor?
I know you would help me Jason, you have a few times over the years and I would like to thank you for that.
It just seems like Cal wants to jump on the band wagon if you are doing good and I guess we aren't.:D Cal I see you left a message on my phone it's not working right now or I just don't want to talk to ya.:eek:

You have major issues.

First off, you bought the distributor and ignition box off Cal. You bought the XFI from Kip. You were having issues with the cam sync, 2 step and wanted to phase the rotor.....all this is related to the XFI. Why didn't you call Kip????:confused: (Nothing against Kip). I did not read anything pertaining to the distributor or ignition box.

As per your post, Cal told you he will not help you, then why did you call him in the first place. :confused: Did you try calling FAST/Comp Cams off hours? You go to an event unprepared and get pissed at others for not answering the phone. :confused:

Now you come on here and slam Cal for not answering your calls on a weekend and/or after hours. Later Cal calls you back and you delete his message or not answer. Who's being the baby now?

So if you want Cal's undivided attention, then pay for his services. Alot of us have chipped in and flew Cal to track rentals so he can tune our cars.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

You have major issues.

First off, you bought the distributor and ignition box off Cal. You bought the XFI from Kip. You were having issues with the cam sync, 2 step and wanted to phase the rotor.....all this is related to the XFI. Why didn't you call Kip????:confused: (Nothing against Kip). I did not read anything pertaining to the distributor or ignition box.

As per your post, Cal told you he will not help you, then why did you call him in the first place. :confused: Did you try calling FAST/Comp Cams off hours? You go to an event unprepared and get pissed at others for not answering the phone. :confused:

Now you come on here and slam Cal for not answering your calls on a weekend and/or after hours. Later Cal calls you back and you delete his message or not answer. Who's being the baby now?

So if you want Cal's undivided attention, then pay for his services. Alot of us have chipped in and flew Cal to track rentals so he can tune our cars.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Why don't you just go eat some donuts and stay out of this!!!!

You have major issues.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Thanks for bringing me into this Billy. I heard earlier today that by this evening I would be involved because of a theart/comment someone made to Ronnie today. The friends and family plan must really work for some people.
The unexpected part was that it was you Billy who brought me up as I do not know you.

Now for direct questions to you Billy:
How do you know where team Banana bought their XFI???
You say you did not read anything pretaining to the distributor but you reference phasing the rotor, how can this be??

Thats it for now more later, Kip

Thanks for bringing me into this Billy. I heard earlier today that by this evening I would be involved because of a theart/comment someone made to Ronnie today. The friends and family plan must really work for some people.
The unexpected part was that it was you Billy who brought me up as I do not know you.

How did I bring you into this? I did not say anything about you, just mentioned where he bought it, that's it. If you took it another way, I'm sorry. To me, mentioning where someone bought a product does not drag that person into it. Kip we've met but you don't remember, I've bought stuff off you in BG a few years ago that you were selling from your trailer.

Now for direct questions to you Billy:
How do you know where team Banana bought their XFI???

Post #25.

You say you did not read anything pretaining to the distributor but you reference phasing the rotor, how can this be??

Isn't phasing the rotor a XFI feature so you can have individual cylinder control?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Kevin, I heard the Banana was gonna put the smack down on you at Columbus....:eek:

LOL. No tech support needed here:eek: I keep it simple...hence the coil pack, size 9.5 2-step and the KFB 1000 boost controller (big f'n spring.) :D :D

Sam, you guys too.. Banana is hunting Toni, said you're gonna be smokin some banana peels soon..... :biggrin:

I think we may have another Chit Talker on the board!! :biggrin:

Thanks for helping out my brother! JW is a good guy no matter what everybody says! :wink: