TSM at BPG

I would be involved but I am too busy blowing up other peoples motors according to the rumor mills at BPG
Otto, don't take it to heart, it is a regular part of being a vendor. Keep doing the good stuff you do. The cream rises to the top.
Mike

Otto, don't take it to heart, it is a regular part of being a vendor. Keep doing the good stuff you do. The cream rises to the top.
Mike

Exactly! If your a vendor then you need to just ignore some comments as there will be some no matter who you are or what you do & offer for people.
Always 1-2 in Every crowd! I think it's Small penis Syndrome in Most cases! ;)

Mike
LOL, i am not taking it to heart, i know the source and they need to tell their customers something. They know the truth and i have the proof if they wanna keep telling bul****.

I would be involved but I am too busy blowing up other peoples motors according to the rumor mills at BPG

Otto, that was a long time ago i havent heard negative commets about you or your work in quite a while,
good luck with your new venture,
oc,

I know you have to keep Otto away from hoods :tongue:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I'm thinking he needs to lay off the Pizza's... :eek: ;)

imagejpeg2v.jpg
[/URL]