TSM at BPG

I was there and that qualifies as an episode for sure, but to my knowledge it's the only one, definitely the only one since I have been going to the races

FWIW: This is not the only incident. They no longer run TSM at Cecil after the last incident. That situation ABSOLUTLY would have been avoided if the RRA was there.

FWIW: This is not the only incident. They no longer run TSM at Cecil after the last incident. That situation ABSOLUTLY would have been avoided if the RRA was there.

Forgot about that one...Wasn't there so I have no clue.

Hey Scott, you do not need anyones premission to build and maintain a website dedicated to Buick racing
Mike

Hey Scott, you do not need anyones premission to build and maintain a website dedicated to Buick racing
Mike
Cool, I will happily take that over then.. :) I'm sure the Racers, Sponsors and Members will like/appreciate to see the race results of every buick event.. When I'm done with it I will let everyone know.

Thanks Mike! ;)

SW

Cool, I will happily take that over then.. :) I'm sure the Racers, Sponsors and Members will like/appreciate to see the race results of every buick event.. When I'm done with it I will let everyone know.

Thanks Mike! ;)

SW

Good for you, I never asked anyones permission when I started this website :)
If you need a hand, let me know.
Mike

Good for you, I never asked anyones permission when I started this website :)
If you need a hand, let me know.
Mike
Will do Mike, Thanks for the offer.. I will pay for the domain name myself and host it off my own server and maintain it for free as my contribution to help the current/future racers and the classes out. I just think EVERY Turbo Buick race class needs a place that lists ALL the Rules/Events/Standings/Points on one easy to find web site for everyone to see.

M. Casteel & I will get it designed and up and running shortly. We will also post the link for everyone to access it.

I will contact Shane and ask if it can me made a Sticky which I see no problem.

SW.

Great Job, if you decide you want a discussion area I may have access to a vbulletin license I will get you.
Mike

Thank you!!!! It would be nice to get things updated. I don't think it was ever announced what last years final point standings were.

Okay it's a done deal! I spoke with Shane today on me doing a completely new web site for ALL the Turbo Buick classes and he is perfectly fine with that and has offered to help out if needed.

PM'd Chris Lyons today and he also offered to help if needed and said it's nice to see some enthusiasm.

Time to move this discussion to it's own place...

Thanks Guy's for your offers!

SW.

as I stated before TSM is welcome back to BPG...BUT they need to have an impartial director there or put in writing on a post or e-mail that the event organizers have the final call on track issues....peer tech will take care of the cars....TSM is a great draw and the spectators love to watch

I would be involved but I am too busy blowing up other peoples motors according to the rumor mills at BPG

I would be involved but I am too busy blowing up other peoples motors according to the rumor mills at BPG

Otto, never heard that one while I was there. Who was involved in the rumor mill?

See ya, Kip

Otto, never heard that one while I was there. Who was involved in the rumor mill?

See ya, Kip
I can't say it was been talked about it(i know it was said between 2 people),although it appears someone needs to claim I am blowing up motor(s) and blaming it others work.
Maybe I should send him the old parts in a box but i doubt it would stop him from telling his stories

TSM is a great draw and the spectators love to watch

Sean,

TSM is one of the main reasons why I go to the BPG event, that race along with vendors and the friendly nature of the BPG event is the reason why I keep coming back to Ohio in late July / early August!!!! :smile:

some have e-mailed saying the BPG is anti V6...well I own a GN and do not have a V8...all my friends have turbo cars as well as V8's...as long as it is Buick Powered the BPG does not care...

Next year they are going to have a Turbo T show Ive been there for the GSX and the stage1 show I'll be there with my Turbo T next year I love all Buicks