Tony Gomes 7 sec pass video

Here is the sign Dave Fiscus made for Tony. In this photo Tony had no clue what it said. Dave said here hold this, so Tony did. He must really trust Dave:eek:

Attachments

• Norwalk09 003.jpg
    Norwalk09 003.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,027
Here is the sign Dave Fiscus made for Tony. In this photo Tony had no clue what it said. Dave said here hold this, so Tony did. He must really trust Dave:eek:

It's pretty cool how they push each other to run faster and in doing so they usually raise the bar for everyone else in the class. Tony and Dave are obviously great competitors but more importantly they are even better friends.:cool:

It's pretty cool how they push each other to run faster and in doing so they usually raise the bar for everyone else in the class. Tony and Dave are obviously great competitors but more importantly they are even better friends.:cool:

Well said !!!!

Damn!

Tony, That Pass Was Baaadd Aassss!congrats, You Are The Man!!!

I Have Video On You Tube Which Has The Le Sabre And Tony's Pass Check It Out,its Titled Buick Day 09!!

I Have Video On You Tube Which Has The Le Sabre And Tony's Pass Check It Out,its Titled Buick Day 09!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6devLfJjK54[/YOUTUBE]

Nice vid, thanks for sharing.

What else can you say other than wow... Well, that and a bunch of cuss words. Very impressive!

4th Of July Cecil County Trip

There is some video from this past Saturday (July 4th) where Tony ran with the big dogs in a Drag Radial race at Cecil County~

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/290537-congratulations-tony-gomes.html

:cool:

I WENT TO CECIL COUNTY ON THE 4TH AND LET ME TELL YOU BOY'S TONY WAS RUNNING WITH THE BIG DOG'S QUALIFYING 3RD. MY PERSONAL OPINION IF THE TRACK WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER ON THAT HOT DAY WE WOULD HAVE SEEN 5.0's THE TRACK GOT BETTER LATE IN THE AFTERNOON BUT YOU KNOW THESE GRAND NATIONAL'S THE SEATS ARE SOOOOO COMFORTABLE TONY FELL ASLEEP AT THE TREE hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. ALL JOKES ASIDE BOBBY FROM RPE AND CAL FROM HEARTLINE AND MR. GOMES HAVE REALY DONE THEIR RESEARCH ON THESE VEHICLES. CONGRAT'S FROM YOUR BOY HOT ROD GN:cool: