Tony Gomes 7 sec pass video

THanks, nice video and congrats on being the first ever stock style suspension GN in the 7's with out the use of any bars or anything. Just awsome Tony!

Looks like the TSO guys will need to step their game up now to even compete.

Baaddd to the bone!

Wow, that was an amazing pass Tony!!! This has been a long time coming for you and I am happy to see you get that 7 sec pass. Congrats again and thanks for sharing the vid.:cool:

Tony, Wow thats a great job!!! You have worked very hard to get to the top , now your finally there and deserved it!!! Nice pass Mike:cool:

He was hitting it hard the first 200 feet, thats when you see the tires bounce and then boost take them up a little to carry them out. What was the numbers from 60 ft to end of run Tony? Thanks

Way to Go Tony!

Tony,
I know Cal was there to personally Congratulate you, but I wanted to tell you myself....
Congratulations on an Awesome run!! Wish I could have been there to see you run.
I look forward to watching you do it again soon!

I know Sharan is proud of you and probably extremely relieved that you finally did it!! Now she has to hear you talk about for the next several months! :rolleyes:

Way to go!!:biggrin:

Holly Hartline

Watched this vid over and over and over again!!!:biggrin: Simply awesome to see this car run like this. Scary thing is I keep remembering that this is still a 3450lb car with a T4 flanged 88mm turbo. Can you imagine it at 3000lbs and maybe with a Billet Promod 91mm turbo!!?:eek:

Hard to believe that before this pass Tony did not have an official 8 second TSO legal pass.

I bet he is glad to finally have that under his belt.

Good point Sam. Tony ran a 7 on his very first TSO pass of the season. I can't wait to see what Reynold's has in store :cool:

congrats Tony

Tony that was BBBBad:eek: . After the initial hit the car settles down then the power comes on. Are you using the boost controller, traction control, or both to accomplish that? I'll bet that's top secret. If you tell me you'll have to kill me.