Tony Baloni?

granitestategn

Gettin' there
Hey,

Any of youse dump pipes heard from Tony? I tink he mighta fell in da river, if you knows what I mean. Or maybe he's doin' a little time in da Graybaa Hilton for runnin ova little old ladies. :D

I think it's Raven. Kind of a "Dr. Jekyll - Mr. Hyde" sort of thing.

ok i admit it guys, it was me all along

ok ok MAYBE it wasent me but it sounds like something that i would do:p if he had not of beat me to it i probably would have:D

Hey equalizer,

How's it goin? Been kicked off any import boards lately? I like some of your work, too. It's been a long time since Tony posted anything. I kinda miss that old lugnut.:D

How's it goin? Been kicked off any import boards lately? I like some of your work, too. It's been a long time since Tony posted anything. I kinda miss that old lugnut.

not lately. i have been on a civic si board, ephatch.com, spreading my gn knowlege. so far ive taught them about alkey injection, pass keys, and mixing for octane:D

i did get in to alittle "altercation" with a turbo kit company called rev hard, im 90% sure there selling old gn turbos to si owners for 3500:rolleyes: eather way, they would not give out the turbo specs there reasion being was "last time we gave out the specs there were 7 cars just as fast as ours" i had to remind him that his kit was the weakest kit on the market.

i got them so nervious when i told them that i was going to make a parts list so people could buy them same kit for 1/4 the price that they knocked the price of the kit in HALF and offered a bunch of free junk like a ecu flash and free insallation along with other crap.:D

he wasent to mature about it eather hehe, his insults is what killed his company, that and his lack of knowlege about cars

Or you probably still live at home so the little profit you make is just enough for you to take your girlfriend out, if you have any
The answer is YES oil catches on fire as fast as fuel does.
Or maybe you weren't even old enough to ride a bike. Why are people so worried about turbo combinations anyways?

Equalizer

i have been on a civic si board, ephatch.com, spreading my gn knowlege. so far ive taught them about alkey injection, pass keys, and mixing for octane:D

Don't teach them too much. I'm still SLOOOOOW!

dont worrie, there honda owners. there was NO intrest in alkey injection and i got a few responces about turbo cars not needing any suplementry injection systems as long as they use bigger injectors and some one else said if they were going to inject any thing it would be nawssss:rolleyes:

then they think the pass key is the little encoded chip inside the ignition key even thow i had diagrams on how to make them.

and as far as the toulene went, only the N/A honda owners expressed any intrest in it becuase they pretty much thaught it would add a **** load of power, once again they lost intrest in it when they found out theres no advantages to a car thats not detionateing:rolleyes:

the funny thing with both alkey and toulene was that the turbo guys over there think there "above" running them, they think there gods gift to turbo cars ive already had one guy tell me that he would "never listen to a buick owner about turbos":D i pretty much put it in blunt terms that even the fastest ephatch dragster on that site (not street legal btw) wont out run my buick with its simple bolt ons.

car and driver did a turbo test on a built up hatch, i think there was 40 grand invested if i remember right. it produced 350 hp and only ran mid 14s:( :D the only reasion i could think of would be the 20 grand of dvd and cd players loaded in the back.

besides the 75% of them that are morons theres alot of nice people over there and there mods LIKE to fight and bash vendors so im not leaveing any time soon:D

for all you youngen's that dont remember, this is a sample of my work. hard to beleve that that was nearly a year ago, time flys, it seems just like it was yesterday that rollin made that poll about me being funny or not a sticky:D

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=329566

HAHA Be prepared to have your ass handed to you.

you poor poor soul

You my friend are an ultimate idiot. You win the short bus award. To the GN owner, please understand most of us respect your car, and I stress "most." Please do not have one ricer be the only way you see us.

EQ442 said:
it seems just like it was yesterday that rollin made that poll about me being funny or not a sticky

Nope, I didn't start a Poll about your affinity for telling "Stories" on other BB's then coming back to this one to play like you didn't know who started it or just posting to stir those less enlightened up, it was someone else. Geez, I thought Alzhiemer's was something for us old folks over 30. Not for someone such as yourself at the ripe old age of 17.

Nope, I didn't start a Poll about your affinity for telling "Stories" on other BB's then coming back to this one to play like you didn't know who started it or just posting to stir those less enlightened up, it was someone else. Geez, I thought Alzhiemer's was something for us old folks over 30. Not for someone such as yourself at the ripe old age of 17.

yeah i know ya dint start it but some one had to make it a sticky and you were a moderator in the lounge at the time, i was just assumeing that sence ya never did like me any:p

yeah i guss your right about alzhiemers being for you older folks, its pretty bad when you forget about a whole year passing by. im 18 now, hints the lost year.;) :D

ya know, i wasent going to stear any thing up, i thaught that we have been on good terms for the last 10 months or so but theres something ive always wanted to ask. how come you hate the younger generation of gn owners on this board?

Honda Civic vs. GN on Honda Board

Hey 442, thats some funny sh*t man. Had everyone going forever, then it dawned on them, Ha ha.

"vice grips, bike chain, pizza cutters" LMAO

good work dude.

i looked up the specs of the 3.8l and they only make 110 hp so it should be a peace of cake
thats gonna be my line when i get one next year:D
Not only will u lose but u will look like a dumb ass.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
im going to go look at a grand national in the morning, what should i look for in a good one? what years did they make then in and what were the fastest?
NOOOOOOOOO he BETTER NOT BUY ONE.it will be a sad day in GN world:(

NOOOOOOOOO he BETTER NOT BUY ONE.it will be a sad day in GN world

im sure rollin and a few others will agree with you on that statement :p but the truth is he already baught one nearly a year ago.