Tom's Turbo Garage - Grand National videos

You're in the Knoxville area???? Where in the Knoxville area??? And why haven't our paths crossed?

Hi TurboDave! I suppose our paths haven't crossed because I'm a bit of a hermit when it comes to actually getting out to car events. Are there any local events/etc. that you attend on a regular basis?

I like the Colt vid you just posted. I know it's non-TR but I like your style and I like that car. Keep the webisodes coming.

Thank you very much for the kind words! I had a fun time making that video and hope to do more car profiles like that.

Hi TurboDave! I suppose our paths haven't crossed because I'm a bit of a hermit when it comes to actually getting out to car events. Are there any local events/etc. that you attend on a regular basis?

Ya, we have a couple cruizin's down near here. I'm sorta in Seymour (South Knoxville) and we have a fri eve and sat eve cruizin locally.

Hello All,

Here's the latest video, where we finish up work on this round of modifications. Thank you for checking it out!

Hey Tom, just saw your latest vid yesterday. i was lol'ing when you pulled the stereo out ! Had the same experience. i yanked the massive speaker box that had a crossover/ 2 amps , huge cap mounted ( wires everywhere in the trunk ) It sounded great but not why i bought the car. It has an ol' alpine head unit & 6 CD changer in the back seat. i was thinking about going old school but i really want an AUX / USB connect so i got a cheap Kenwood to do the job. Keep up the good work & can't wait to see how it runs at the track!

hello people; Kinda on the subject of wiring. When I first got my car as I'm the second owner the original owner had those old type phones in the center console. That type of phone needed a antena. It was on the trunk lid and the cable went thru the car. Besides still having a hole in my trunk lid that cable
snaked it's way thru the car and was pretty long. I bought the car without the phone but I had that cable in it for to long.
IBBY

Hey Tom, just saw your latest vid yesterday. i was lol'ing when you pulled the stereo out ! Had the same experience. i yanked the massive speaker box that had a crossover/ 2 amps , huge cap mounted ( wires everywhere in the trunk ) It sounded great but not why i bought the car. It has an ol' alpine head unit & 6 CD changer in the back seat. i was thinking about going old school but i really want an AUX / USB connect so i got a cheap Kenwood to do the job. Keep up the good work & can't wait to see how it runs at the track!

Thank you for the kind words John and I'm glad you enjoyed the video! Yeah, luckily the stereo didn't have caps or anything else crazy like that. I don't blame you for wanting an AUX connection, and I may still go that route someday. I just kinda like being transported to 1987 when I ride around in it. Other than the performance stuff that is...I need that to be fairly modern day. :)

hello people; Kinda on the subject of wiring. When I first got my car as I'm the second owner the original owner had those old type phones in the center console. That type of phone needed a antena. It was on the trunk lid and the cable went thru the car. Besides still having a hole in my trunk lid that cable
snaked it's way thru the car and was pretty long. I bought the car without the phone but I had that cable in it for to long.
IBBY

Bummer to hear about the hole in the trunk lid. I saw a GN on ebay and it had an awesome looking phone mounted inside. I would almost be tempted to leave it since it's such a period correct relic, but the wires and stuff would bug me too.

Another great vid! I like that you put so much thought into making them as entertaining as possible, and that they're over 10min long. Awesome!

Welcome Tom. I've watched almost all of your videos, some are kinda funny!
Keep 'em coming! I am GrandNationalGuy on YouTube. ;)

Great Video. but you should have keep the ALKY!!!!

Sorry to say but Julio (AKA Razor) makes the BEST KIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me your gonna regret that ONE!!!

Great Video. but you should have keep the ALKY!!!!

Sorry to say but Julio (AKA Razor) makes the BEST KIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me your gonna regret that ONE!!!

x2, you gotta stick to what works the best and is PROVEN in our cars. Razors kit is second to none, made over 750rwp in mine with it for my street tune. You interested in selling that kit? I have a stocker that could use one..........

Yea i would have got "Mark's" in dash bezel for the alky, making it appear factory and less clutter.

To each his own tho, i really like all the goodies in the glove box.