To charlief1

BRAD PENN RACING OIL .. is joe gibbs oil .. and thats what i run in all my old cars ..AMALIE RACING OIL is also a good zinc oil ..i dont know about others cause i dont trust them .. castrol has never produced one drop of oil they are just a great marketing company .. most of thier products are exxon/mobil and blended to spec ..beware zinc levels are not up to spec in any new gf-5 oils and will kill your cam quick ..

Thanks alot guys, Im feeling better already. charlie you said your from central tn, are you meaning the town of central out side of trenton tn? if so we were just minutes apart. this is a neat forum, and i can see there are some intelligent guys here full of knowledge. im glad to be a part of it felling right at home lol

I moved back to Texas in 05 but I lived in smurfreesboro, Columbia, Arrington, and Woodbury while I lived there for 10 years.;) 95 to 05 was long enough for me.:D

I know exactly where that is. Did you ever celebrate Mule Day? lol. I updated my sig. This is my setup. Tell me what you think about it. Thanks!

Usually had to work on mule day.:( I took care of my uncle for a year on his farm just outside of Columbia and worked at xpert tire. Then went to smufreesboro and went to MTSU, started a business, and went to school full time. I had 1 year left on a double major when the conomy tanked and 3 years later I came home.:D Lost my ass up there and when I came home my now ex wiped out my savings.:mad:

Dang... what doesn't kill you,will make you stronger. Check out my GN setup tell me what you think.

Get rid of the KB cold intake and you should go faster.;) Do you have a scanmaster or turbo tweek chip in it?

Really? ok tell me, is cold air intake not good? And i don't have the scan master. the chip.is a red Armstrong 93 that's all i know. How will getting rid of the kb cold air make me faster?

Really? ok tell me, is cold air intake not good? And i don't have the scan master. the chip.is a red Armstrong 93 that's all i know. How will getting rid of the kb cold air make me faster?
Get a new chip from Eric at turbo tweek but you need to tell him everything that's been done to the car. The old KB ram air/cold air was known for slowing the cars down and if you just get a simpler one you'll pick up some speed. It's a bit restrictive and all the bends hurt air flow. We've got some inventive guys on teh board that make they're own and vendors that have the parts or kits that will help.

So that mean the ram air plastic deal below the bumper needs to be replaced? ball park whats the cost of the chip? do you like the front mount intercoolers? The scan master I've seen a lot of guys with them , but are they a must have

So that mean the ram air plastic deal below the bumper needs to be replaced? ball park whats the cost of the chip? do you like the front mount intercoolers? The scan master I've seen a lot of guys with them , but are they a must have

Pm sent (conversation started)

Bryan

Bryan can clue you in better than I can:D The chip usually costs under $100 and it can be adjusted so you can get more out of it.;)

I think you're getting the hang of the forum now.;) Take some time, read up, and search some. I think you'll find that a large portion of the questions you might have, have already been asked and answered.:)

Bryan can clue you in better than I can:D The chip usually costs under $100 and it can be adjusted so you can get more out of it.;)
I dont know anything about chips...come to think about it, I know damn little about FAST XFI also.

Bryan

The scan master I've seen a lot of guys with them , but are they a must have
Pretty much a must have, especially if you are spraying alky. The scamaster will tell you if your car is running the way it should be, and can alert you to problems with the car such as your car is knocking (and how badly), and if your car may have vacuum leaks, if the car is running lean or rich, as well as many other things. When running boost, especially in conjunction with alky you need to know what is going on.

As I was told
Quote: This was beat to death a while ago. Why bring it up again.:rolleyes: unquote.
seems maybe its do as I say not as I do!

maybe some mods have a control issue?