Time to go to hotair motor school...

I got this manual from ebay and decided that I needed to let my hotair turbo brothers have access to this information. Its about 60 pages worth of scanning with a lot of new photos and charts that I have only found in this manual.

Sequential Fuel Injection pictures from racing photos on webshots

I also have this manual in a .pdf format but it is too big to attach to the site.

Post an email if you want the .pdf version sent to you.

Have fun learning a little more about our motors and testing procedures.

Jerry jr.
Hello
I would appreciate this in pdf format because I have a 85 GN and you can send it to miltonmckoy@hotmail.com
Thanks Milt

Thanks! Got the email ok. This is gold Jerry! ( Sorry, about the Seinfeld quote)
Seriously, thanks for taking the time to share, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

You back or still in country Joe?

Back in Afghanistan as of last month. This would make for some good reading material to help pass the time. How is your Car coming along? Was so busy spinning up for this deployment, my car has been sitting with a blown HG since the Nats last year.

Back in Afghanistan as of last month. This would make for some good reading material to help pass the time. How is your Car coming along? Was so busy spinning up for this deployment, my car has been sitting with a blown HG since the Nats last year.

Sent you a PM rather than hijack JJ's thread Joe. Think you'll find it interesting.;)