This is how you spool a 91mm turbo

Love it!=)
Thanks, Robert. I'm amazed that I'm still finding little tuning tricks here and there that continue to push the envelope with this 91mm, let alone the use of nitrous with methanol. And, as I make progress, clues keep popping up that taunt me to continue to explore for more improvement.
When I started this project with the 91mm, I had no idea that I would be spooling this T6 monster in just over 1 second. I am simply amazed.

I was thinking about how quickly I used to spool the T76 that was on the car before the 91mm. That turbo spooled up in 4 tenths of a second. So I've got the 91mm down to taking 0.92 of a second longer to spool than the 76mm used to. Wow.

I checked my datalogs against the array of videos I took of the latest nitrous tuning and it turns out that the video I posted is of a pull where the nitrous was on for 1.40 sec. I'll get the 1.32 sec. pull posted when I get the chance. You'd think .08 sec. can't be detected, but after looking at the two videos, it sure seems that I can tell the difference.

ALL HAIL Don WG... West Coast's MAD SCIENTIST.... playing with a "lil"224 cu motor .. with BIG AZZ turbo.. Just priceless:cool:

My hero:biggrin:

ALL HAIL Don WG... West Coast's MAD SCIENTIST.... playing with a "lil"224 cu motor .. with BIG AZZ turbo.. Just priceless:cool:

My hero:biggrin:

X2 Let's not forget, he's border line Psyco too! lol I can even tell you how many runs I have personally witnessed with his car. He has zero mercy on that little 224 ci....

Thanks for the kind words. Azz, mad, psycho,... I resemble those remarks. :biggrin:

I really need to be your neighbor!!! God, I need help with mine!! Phil.