The Ultimate Turbo Anti-lag System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the tuner on Tony's car. If you are accusing me/him of cheating then this thread will go down hill fast :mad: WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU IMPLYING? I have tried to ignore your BS posts, but this has gone too far.

In true, above board class racing, NO ONE,... let me make this perfectly clear,... NO ONE!!! is above a teardown and inspection.
Class racing is controlled by rules. Inorder to make sure things stay on a level playing field, a competitor has the right to call for a teardown to make sure the rules have been followed. Every competitor should be prepared for that eventuality.
If a person is shy about having to go through a teardown procedure, then they have no business getting involved in class racing, PERIOD!

And please don't give me the, "I don't cheat" line. The teardown procedure is there for a reason. After a teardown, there is no question.
In my mind, the more a person fights a teardown procedure, the more suspicious I become, and the more reason a teardown needs to be done.

Good thing I'm not racing in your class, Tony. I'd be demanding a teardown inspection at every event.

Let me give you guys a clue. Being a bit more modest about your winning helps to control the number of times you'll need to go through a teardown and inspection.

By the way. One of the other reasons I don't class race. :biggrin:

Have you EVER class raced? Are you aware of the tech procedures we go through before and after every race? Just because you said you would cheat doesn't mean others have the same immoral attitude. I beleive, given the choices, most people will choose the honest path. Obviously, you are the exception. This has nothing to do with tech inspecting, which I strongly encourage, and Tony undergoes at every race. This has to do with your implication that one of my customers is cheating and is a direct reflection on me. If one of my guys is cheating, then why wouldn't they all be cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.