There was the alpha...

Fireplug

...It's Slow...
old 500whp setup was fun...but it's time for the Omega...this new combo is going to be dangerous. :)

The car has hit the ground for the first time this season and is the strongest it's ever been.
738554_141_full.jpg

One of the many new mods...is a rollcage, so I can actually keep the thing on the track this season. :)
738554_144_full.jpg

738554_145_full.jpg

738554_146_full.jpg

I'll be breaking in the new motor/drivetrain parts and hitting the dyno asap. Hoping to shatter last season's 500 mustang dyno whp (21 psi) and set the boost to 35+psi. I'll keep you guys updated...should get very interesting. :cool:

nothin but respect for you bro. Nice work and good luck on reachin your #s, keep us posted.

Yeah, I'd say things will get interesting, LOL. Looks good. Quick question for you, how did you paint your roll bar, spray, brush, pad or ??
Thanks!

When deadlines need to be met and patience wears thin...the puffcan is your friend. :)

Fireplug said:
When deadlines need to be met and patience wears thin...the puffcan is your friend. :)

LOL, I'm guessing you mean a spray can right? I'm getting to install a bar in one of my cars and I'm trying to figure out the best, cheapest, most hassle free way to paint it.

I read that if you put the rattle can in some warm water and then spray it upside down it has a much more even spray...