The SteveX Thing!

I'm dead serious. Tell me where I can find him, I will take care of this cum stain. Ive got nothing going on this weekend.

I also live in Queens where SteveX says he comes from.
There are some car cruises I'm sure he'll attend.
That POS he drives may leave the cruise looking different than it arrived.

You never talk to someones widow like that....EVER.

Don't worry, this human garbage will be delt with when we see him.

Eric was a friend of mine also !

This kind of crap really pisses me off! Take care of that horses ass TUFBUICK! No one should ever be that disrespectful to a a wife who has lost her husband. I am a battle scarred USMC vet and I have felt the pain of wives who have lost a husband and its not something you disrespect. I will know his dick in the dirt on principal alone. God bless you maam and you little ones.

Warmly

William Walker
1st Marine Div. Ret.
"the swift the silent and the deadly"

He is gone forever from this board and should be from the community as a whole!!!!!!!!!!! I will probably remove the qoutes as well tomorrow so no one get mad about that... This has no place here or anywhere... I thank Brian for calling me!

I apologize to Mrs. Schertz for this being posted. If she needs anything we can help with please let us know!

HERE HERE , THATS WAS THE WORST THING I EVER SAW ON A FORUM , HE WILL GET HIS , WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND :mad: , HE MUST HAVE NOT BEEN LOVED AS A CHILD OR SOMETHING .

I also live in Queens where SteveX says he comes from.
There are some car cruises I'm sure he'll attend.
That POS he drives may leave the cruise looking different than it arrived.

You never talk to someones widow like that....EVER.

Don't worry, this human garbage will be delt with when we see him.

Eric was a friend of mine also !

GLAD TO HEAR BRO , TAKE CARE OF IT

Hi. I'm a member over at LeSabreT.com where SteveX posted his uber nasty thread. At my request it has now been locked. If he starts up any more nonsense I will pull as many strings as possible to get him banned. This isn't the first time he's pulled this sort of stunt on our forum either.

On behalf of the LeSabreT community I apologize that he would write such a nasty and misinformed thread on our forums and have the audacity to come back here and throw it in their loved ones faces.

Back on Topic: I've always loved G body cars and hope to own one someday. Good luck with the sale and my condolences for your loss.

PS: If anyone wants more info on Steve, PM or email me and I'll see what I can dig up at LeSabreT.

I moved all the posts from that thread that concerned SteveX over here. It had NO business in that thread or on this board actually. I am moving here because I understand many of you guys are pissed:mad: with him and I know you want to post somewhere so here it is....

I just wanted to clean that thread up out of respect!

I moved all the posts from that thread that concerned SteveX over here. It had NO business in that thread or on this board actually. I am moving here because I understand many of you guys are pissed:mad: with him and I know you want to post somewhere so here it is....

I just wanted to clean that thread up out of respect!
t

Thank you sir. Pissed doesn't quite capture the feeling.

As the founder of LesabreT.com, I apologize for any part our forums played in this incident. Fortunately most of Steve's postings were not so offensive(at least on our site), the post that was has been deleted. SteveX has been deleted from LesabreT.com at his request.

-T

what a scumbag! i don't know which eric passed away the only one i know is eric (turbotweak) :( , regaurdless you don't talk bad about a person who just passed away, no matter what the conflict was, especially not to his widow, you are scum, even enemies can show respect.

As the founder of LesabreT.com, I apologize for any part our forums played in this incident. Fortunately most of Steve's postings were not so offensive(at least on our site), the post that was has been deleted. SteveX has been deleted from LesabreT.com at his request.

-T

Welcome, don't worry about that at all... Thanks for posting!

what a scumbag! i don't know which eric passed away the only one i know is eric (turbotweak) :( , regaurdless you don't talk bad about a person who just passed away, no matter what the conflict was, especially not to his widow, you are scum, even enemies can show respect.

Eric Schertz at Dynotech

This kind of crap really pisses me off! Take care of that horses ass TUFBUICK! No one should ever be that disrespectful to a a wife who has lost her husband. I am a battle scarred USMC vet and I have felt the pain of wives who have lost a husband and its not something you disrespect. I will know his dick in the dirt on principal alone. God bless you maam and you little ones.

Warmly

William Walker
1st Marine Div. Ret.
"the swift the silent and the deadly"

MR. Walker, I would personally like to thank you for all you did for this GREAT Country, unfortunately when u fought for our right and freedom of speech it was for all people even morons like this, who DON'T DESERVE IT. , I DID NOT see the comments, but I'm sure they were not very nice. I also hope someone has a LIL TALK with this maggot.

oh man :( , i talked to him once and seem'd like a great guy :( , who loved buicks :( , you'll get what's coming steve alot of guys in the nyc know who you are :mad:

THANK GOD!!! I have hated that guy and every post he made here for a LONG TIME. Only time I have ever had to use the "ignore member" feature in the control panel, I just couldn't stand reading his posts anymore.

I wasn't around to see the stupid comments he made about Eric/DT but I'm sure it was disgusting. SO GLAD HE IS GONE.

He was obviously "strained thru a bedsheet"....
I am surprized he lasted as long as he did.