Honda rice was on the menu tonight.

Anarchy

One fast Hot Air
5pm out of work heading home. just cruzin down the road not really looking for a challenge. just want to get home and relax....:cool:, when all of a sudden out of my passenger side mirror i can see i see a civic clown car rolling by.:rolleyes:. so yeap you guessed one loud ass lawn mower fast and the furious guys. riced out with body kit and stickers all over it. (Really?):rolleyes: no matter i just turn up the music and drive. so as he getts a lil bit closer on my pasenger side. i can hear him reving up louder. (musta bein there was a park near by and his car knew it and it wanted so bad to mow the grass :biggrin:) so as he approches close enough to my quarter panel. i slow down and let him cruz next to me. and long and behold a red light. i dont look over but i hear him and his buddy talking in spanish. and they start laughing. i roll up the passenger window and mine. and say show time....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. I boost up to 10 psi. turbo screaming and ler her go and so does he. and were off....:rolleyes: no contest devowered the ricer... pull up to the next light and roll down my windows. he pulls up and looks over and says..... Ricer- Nice monte carlo bro. me-its not a monte carlo. ricer. is that a v8. me-no its a 6. ricer-???. then i spool up again and say goodbye as the light changed and burned him again. he pulls up again and says. ricer- that cutlass needs some 24's on it. me- your car needs alot of help. spolier kits and straight pipe and a loud muffler dont make you go fast. and i pull off again. this time i burn him so bad that he cant catch up turn on my block and didnt even look back. :rolleyes:... what a joke and a waste of gas that was. but still if the Grand National is hungry for that rice i cant say no to her...lmao... GOD I LOVE MY GRAND NATIONAL........:biggrin:

na... i didnt bother he was a waste of time and gas... what a fool to think he would have taken me... his grocery getter aint nothing to fear... lmao..

aint that the truth..lmao....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• ricer.jpg
    ricer.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 506
Ricearoni

Take your time dont race everybody in one week .. I thought you were gonna go easy on her for a while .. You got the sickness dont you .. Have fun be carefull ..

Take your time dont race everybody in one week .. I thought you were gonna go easy on her for a while .. You got the sickness dont you .. Have fun be carefull ..

yea a lil its just that i cant stand ****ing ricer boys... they drive me crazy. besides my gn leaves to my brother house tomorrow for a week so he can do the body work:( i will miss her. back to driving my park ave...

Some kills are hardly worth posting but I'll mention this one: I had a kid roll up next to me in a Cobalt SS and horse sneezed at me. He looked all serious and I said to him "You know the Grand National is gonna get you". He gave me a look like 'whatever'. We both caught a red light (perfect timing). Light turned green and I spun about 50 ft, then hooked and went around him easily. At the next light I said "I told you.". In frustration he took off weaving in and out of cars. I mean did he really think he had a chance? These kids amaze me.

and thats how i feel. they think they have the fastest cars on the planet. a 4 banger. get real.....

I hear ya.

...but...there's a guy who trolls through the page from time to time...INLINE4...he's got a Turbo'd Acura that rips deep 10's.
So occasionally, there is one that can put the hurt on...

I just love reading these story’s. I guess I am going to have to drive mine to work tomorrow and go hunting during lunch!:biggrin:

I hear ya.

...but...there's a guy who trolls through the page from time to time...INLINE4...he's got a Turbo'd Acura that rips deep 10's.

I love reading the stories on here about beating up on imports, but yes ^^^... we get some hondas in here that would make most of the members want to sell their GN after a stoplight rip next to one of these:eek:

I love reading the stories on here about beating up on imports, but yes ^^^... we get some hondas in here that would make most of the members want to sell their GN after a stoplight rip next to one of these:eek:

Yup.
My brother used to run around the streets of San Jose, California back in the mid to late 70's in a canary yellow 1970 Toyota Corolla with a built out and turbo'd 1600 in it that a guy named Terry Pfaff put together. Not sure what kind of power it was making, but it was real good at embarassing muscle cars...
Terry also built a turbo'd Datsun pick up truck back then that was a bit of a menace.

Yeah, there are allot of want to be s out there with their asphalt scalding 4 bangers. They truly think they have fast cars. And we all know there are the exceptions which are few and far in between. Here is the video of a Honda that has been out for years. You may have heard of him, CheeseFrog. In this video he is supposedly racing a 10 second Viper from a roll. Watch and enjoy if you haven't seen this yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGlVBnbWL0

I hear ya.

I hear ya, but I doubt there is anyone on this board that would trade their 13 sec TR for a 10 sec fagmobile. ;)

nice kill!!...one time not so long ago my buddy has a Street supra 2j.. big turbo ported head ..cams and a aem ecu with a nice exhaust on e85 runs 10'40's 11 all day long...we pull up next to a loud hatchback ready to eat some rice but honestly that hatch ate us alive? it so happens he had 1100hp k series on boost he runs 8:90's some civic dont f around he was cool though pulled over showed us some serious fab work ridin on street et's cruisin dont believe me? ‪TD Autowerkes 8.94@164mph MIR 6/13/10‬‏ - YouTube

yea i know some of them can get up and go. but as far as real ricer crap loud pipes and a body kit they dont stand a chance

don't count out the flat 4's either..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWzCIGt91no[/youtube]