The SteveX Thing!

hey turbo steve,i know this car and eric personally.the car is strong and a good buy for someome.as a dynoteck customer i read your posted thread and that is completly out of character for eric or his shop.there is no need for this kind of negative garbage on a thread that is for a car that is for sale.

Some people are just plain STUPID! They usually can't help it cause they were born that way....:rolleyes:

I wish someone had reported that post.

Mam, I am sorry you had to read that during this hard time. I removed the post so you can keep a clear copy for your wishes....

SteveX do not post in this thread again...

what you want to do sometime about it you country prick?. you must be a scumbag like eric. I hope god send him to the firing pits of hell you should be joining him soon.

God is looking for all of you dirt bums. what next your going to band me from the forum?.....i`m scard. Stop removing my link. what are you trying to hide. do you do the same has eric? . we are not all turbobuick here, most are turbo pricks...i will like to be the first in line, cause no one will pull a fast one on me....NO ONE!.

IT GOOD THE MF DIE.

DEATH IS GOOD. in eric case GOD PLEASE SEND HIM TO HELL, one day i will see him there....LOL

ERIC THE DEAD BUM: The Lesabre T-type Forums • View topic - DYNOTECH in ISLAND PARK N.Y. is a JOKE/A$$.

To Erics wife, I am sorry you have to see the ignorance SteveX. Eric was a good guy. For anyone who may have been ran away by SteveX comments, don't be. All of Erics buisness was done in the correct mannor with outstanding service. I hope you will get a buyer on the car soon:smile:

Delete this entire thread and start this over. Disrespect will not be tolerated.

Please put a ban on this "clearly" educated ex-member of this forum.

If ANYBODY has any info on who Steve X is please PM it to me!! ;)

Vengance is mine sayith the Lord..... See ya soon scumbag.

I wish someone had reported that post.

Mam, I am sorry you had to read that during this hard time. I removed the post so you can keep a clear copy for your wishes....

SteveX do not post in this thread again...

Shane I told you how Steve was 2 years ago when he ripped me off. You wanted to let him back & this is what you got.

Steve if I see you I will kick your ass. Not for the parts you stole by keeping my $ & reselling on e-bay.Just because you need it. I'm not threatening you I'm promising you.
Have respect for Eric's wife.It's obvious you have no self respect for yourself.
Not that Eric & I were great friends,nor were we enemies, but some one needs to teach you some manners.

Shane I told you how Steve was 2 years ago when he ripped me off. You wanted to let him back & this is what you got.

Steve if I see you I will kick your ass. Not for the parts you stole by keeping my $ & reselling on e-bay.Just because you need it. I'm not threatening you I'm promising you.
Have respect for Eric's wife.It's obvious you have no self respect for yourself.
Not that Eric & I were great friends,nor were we enemies, but some one needs to teach you some manners.

I HOPE TO BE THAT PERSON.

What a complete embarrassment to the Buick community and human beings in general. He'll get his i'm sure.

I wish I was in NY! I got chuncks of guys like you Steve X in my toilet every morning! If some one buys me a plane ticket I will spank this little boy!

He is gone forever from this board and should be from the community as a whole!!!!!!!!!!! I will probably remove the qoutes as well tomorrow so no one get mad about that... This has no place here or anywhere... I thank Brian for calling me!

I apologize to Mrs. Schertz for this being posted. If she needs anything we can help with please let us know!