Auto Transport

Tricked-T

Was not sure where to put this, sorry. Didnt really see where it fit in...

Well as some of you may know I purchased another T-type because my original silver T was far to rusted to save (from a economical stand point). If curious you can see all that is going on at the lesabre site: The Lesabre T-type Forums • View topic - 89 T Resto/ L67 Swap (Finally Started!) Go to pg 3

Anyway,the car is located in Grayland Washington which is kind of remote. I already have a reputable transport company on the job, but they have had no luck in the past 2+weeks with locating a carrier. The job is for 900 but I guess due to the location there have been no bites on the job. I still have the company searching but can "back out" at anytime since it has been as long as it has.

My question / offer to anyone here is can you suggest a carrier that might be able to ship my car ASAP, or if you yourself have a way to transport the car I would be willing to pay you the 900 bucks.

THE CAR DOES NOT RUN, but still steers and brakes like normal, but the engine is blown.

I really want to get going on this project and this is the only thing holding me up and it is a big hold up!

Any leads or questions contact me at LMKing84atyahoo.com

Thanks, Lee

man that is a tough one. We had a car shipped to us last year. We went through the typical transport company that just "brokers" the deal. turned out they "brokered" it to another place that "brokered" it to the finial transport company. all of them taking a cut of around $200 each. Just seemed weird to me but maybe that is they way they have to do it so they get a full load.

anyway the final shipping company that actually brought us the car was TSS auto sports transport. 623-516-9400

hope this helps.

I feel your pain. I went through Mercury Auto Transport. They are a broker. I had pickup available on the 7th. They didn't pick it up until the 18th and I received it the 22nd. Mine was coming from Maine to Texas. Cost $875. Not exactly quick.

Lee, I will contact a trucker friend of mine and see if he gets up that way. I know he runs the east coast alot but not sure about west. I will let you know if he can help.

Bryan