The Full Monty (FINALLY I got Pics)

Damn!! If you get tired of getting harassed for that car, just bring it up north to my shop and I'll make some room for it!! ;) ;) I got a daughter that turns 16 in Sept.

hey man I need someone to look over my car who KNOWS how to work on our cars. Ill be in touch.

The puter should have a label on it if it hasn't been changed, and if it has it will still have a label, but the number will be hand written on it.

okay so I dont need a computer. The little "surface" rust is actually some dirt. I cleaned it up a little bit and the computer is safe and snug inside of the box.

okay so I dont need a computer. The little "surface" rust is actually some dirt. I cleaned it up a little bit and the computer is safe and snug inside of the box.

Since most of the parts were taken off your car presume that the puter is not working right. If nothing else you have a spare just in case.

AZ part number for the puter is 77-6025 and it's $79.99 plus $25.00 for the core here. See what it costs for you there.

I just noticed, you dont have a plenum bracket. Theres 2 empty holes on the side of the plenum that a bracket should go to.

You also have a carb spacer, I thought edelbrocks were Qjet based? Id take that carb spacer off personally. Theres such a big space between the carb and the cylinder that that wouldnt do anything really.

The Eldelbrock carb that is currently make is based on the Carter AVS carb, not the Q-jet.

Good catch on the plenum brace.

Just observing like I do.
I hope we can help this kid out.
That Edelbrock carb has got to go. It completely wrong for that application. Just like MNcarbturbo noticed the carb adapter. I notice how bad the whole geometry is for the TV or kick-down cable, it would never work with that current stock throttle bracket, that adapters height plus now the carb sitting on top, I'm actually amazed the throttle even hooks up.

why not? just curious... I was wondering what that was for.

Wood is flamable and will absorb the gasoline vapors. Yes, it will keep the heat out of the carb but if there's a fire it will be muich faster at burning down the car.