The Biggest Giveaway Ever- Christmas 07 Mega Charity Drive! ToyForTots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made a donation to toys for tots

I'm more than happy to donate to this organization, good luck everyone with winning this car.

Thanks For This!

Donation sent! Thanks for the effort put into this, a great cause. I grew up poor, so I know how it is not to get anything for Christmas. :(

I entered by sending $5.00. However the e-mail address I use for paypal is different than the one I'm registered with here. Will that disqualify my entry? I guess I can always register twice here.
Keith

absolutely awesome fellas! :cool:
you will be making many children and 1 lucky persons holiday season much better this year!

donation sent :smile:

Lots of $5.00 donors! C'mon guys- give it up for the kids and the car!! I'll be the 1st to step it up a bit. Mailed out $20 today, and will mail at least $20 every week until the contest is over. Anyone wanna match me? Let's do this thing right and raise a TON of money!!!! Count me in all the way!!
AWESOME idea guys, just awesome!!!:D
-Derek

imma call and place an order tommorrow, can i just add the $55 to my order to register for the 11 weeks remaining? if so then im in for the 11 weeks, if not ill send a $5 money order every monday until then:D

thx
buickbert

Status
Not open for further replies.