The Biggest Giveaway Ever- Christmas 07 Mega Charity Drive! ToyForTots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last time for me! Good luck everyone...it will be a very merry TR Christmas for someone this year:biggrin:

Can you not read the above?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Pete there were people posting on the down pipe & IC give away last week from months ago.
Let it go the winner was picked at midnight last night & will be anounced at 8PM est tonight.
I'm sure there will be posts until next year on this ;)

I think being literate wasn't in the rules!! :rolleyes: :D :biggrin:
Someone is a very lucky person today though! The blood and sweat in this was AWESOME!!! Thank-you Brian,Kasci and Kids for all the time and devotion that great loving people like you give and ask for nothing in return! You are the ones that make a difference in this world! I will definatley celebrate for the wonderful HEART in ALL of you!!

Best of luck to everybody, but just remember who the real winners in all of this are: The United States Marine Corps for their dedication to serving our country and our communities. Thanks to them countless children will have a merry Christmas: these men and women truly are "the nation's finest". Thanks to all who got involved, and Merry Christmas!!

I was just curious, for some reason I cant find the thread with the most recent photos of the prize car? any idea? I can read but apparently not too good!

Here is the list of the top ten! The WINNER IS turboG

once again....

In again!

Great cause! Hope you do well.

just checking in on the contest. paypal sent previously.

One last time.

I'm in again.

Im in for week 3. Paypal sent. :)

Brent

In for final day.

Wow- that would be a really cool problem- do I sell my 03 Regal or keep both or...
I'd forgotten about the Paypal %
Maybe I'll mail mine too...
Prob do it one lump for several entries...

Still working (slowly) on a rebodied 'Vair with 3.8

Jay Maechtlen - home

Jay

IN AGAIN! Hope everyone had great turkey day!

There will be another thread in the lounge about the announcement as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.