Thanks Bruce (WE4) & Lonnie (quickt)

Rick

My new tranny and TC has me smiling ear to ear!! Thanks for the quality, professional service and products!!
:D

I'll be headin to the track September 11 for the first time weather permitting. Wouldn't it be something if I was to pull out a low 12 my first time out ever:eek:

Thanks again guys, I'd recommend you to anyone.

Rick:

Did you ship your tranny to them? How much did it run you from the midwest? How much of a pain was it?

Thanks,

Joel

I don't really know. I called Bruce to give me a package price and the closest place to take my car to get it replaced. He built me a tranny and TC, sent it to Lonnie in Cinnci, I dropped my car off to him Friday and picked it up Sunday. Everything but taking the car to Lonnie was taken care of. I believe it had to have been the most hassle free deal I've ever done! Give Bruce a call, I bet him or Mark will be able to give you a rough idea on shipping costs. Good Luck!!

Rick, pls send me your current e-mail address. I tried but couldn't send a private note to your norm@oaktree address.

And my guess for your 11 Sept trip is a high 11 :)

Thanks,
Bob Kolhouse
rkolhous@tls.net

Hey, I got your mail at norm@oaktree.net. Meet me at the track September 11th if you can. Then I can answer your questions. Thanks for your confidence, a high 11:eek:

See ya soon.

I doubt that I'll be there....know for sure I won't be race ready.

Kinda long drive on a work night if I'm not going to be able to race...if you know what I mean.

Bob