Reduced-$23k 86 T Type Restored Grey on Grey Leather Colum Shift

Still more than I am looking to spend but that is pure bad ass. What radio is that?

That really is a fantastic looking car! I know that you changed them, but Were the painted bumpers available from the factory?
KID

I have had a few enquires today asking about trades. The only trade I'll take is a 95-96 Impala SS in Dark Cherry Metallic' plus cash. Don't worry Y'all, I'm not going soft.... As I've had 2 turbo buicks for nearly 10 years and I'm finally ok with slimming down to 1..... It's like having 2 mistresses ...a guy only needs one right?
Thanks for the positive comments... purchased this car when I was 23 and put all my efforts into this one car for many years.... I'm almost 40 and its time to turn the page..
Byron

Last edited:
Hey Mikey'. Over the holidays I'm travelling back to Victoria and I'll grab all the original stock parts... it will be an easier sell once it's pictured stock appearing body, interior, wheels running 11's and ready to load into a trailer. Spokane Summer Nights a few years ago was the last time I got any use out of it.

It would be unfair for most other TR's to enter the same show . . . . Like bringing a knife to a gun fight . . . . wow . . . .
Way too cheap . . . .

TRADE YOU MY MINT 31,000 MILE BLUE T CAR FOR IT.. I ALWAYS WANTED TO OWN A COLUMN SHIFT CAR...

TRADE YOU MY MINT 31,000 MILE BLUE T CAR FOR IT.. I ALWAYS WANTED TO OWN A COLUMN SHIFT CAR...

I have one....

Nanny, nanny, nannnerrrr! :D:D:D

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 44