Reduced-$23k 86 T Type Restored Grey on Grey Leather Colum Shift

trick86

Solid Member
For Sale: 86 T Type, factory color Medium Grey on 40/40 Grey Leather with Column shift. Purchased the car in 2003' and completed to what you see here in the pics....detailed to the tits. Lifted the body off the frame just high enough to replace body bushings and refinish everything in satin single stage black. Original engine has never been removed from the car and is still on its original head gaskets. This car is well sorted out, does not leak and is bullet proof reliable for multi-state cruising. This is the first Turbo Buick I ever owned and its time to let her go to a new home. I have nearly all the original parts to put it back to off the show room stock.... I will be putting the car back to stock appearing installing the following: chrome bumpers, bumper strips with white inserts, original 86 grill, markers and signal lamps, original sport mirrors, production trans pan and rear diff cover. Restoring the original T Type wheels and can install the buyers tire of preference. Original EQ radio and speakers going back in. Alpine alarm with auto start will remain in the car. I have enough paper work that goes with the car to start a small bon' fire... original owner service records, GM Canada documents, old registrations and all the $$$ I put into it... It all stacks about 6" tall and is presently in a divided bookkeeper folder.

Body- refinished base/clear in RM, color sanded, 9/10. SS mirrors, color key smooth bumpers and GN spoiler added (couldn't come to drilling the truck lid therefore the spoiler is simply adhered on and can be removed)
Interior-All original except headliner and visors, RJC billet ring, 9.9/10
Engine-numbers matching 109', 206/206 flat tappet and lifters from TA, comp valve spring, true roller chain, all new seals(front, rear, valve, ect), PTE SLIC, Aluminum rad, H&R poly mounts, SM ported 62mm TB, 3.5 Maf/Trans, Pete Tomka intake, 43.5 lb injectors, TA-60, Poston headers, TH 3" Stainless DP, Hooker cat back, Alky Control 93 tuned to 23 psi, Scanmaster and TT chip
Transmission- numbers match BRF refreshed with top quality clutches and frictions, billet servo, Art Car shift kit, TCS 2800 9/11 LU convertor, BRH trans cooler, energy poly mount with plate
Rear Diff-refreshed carrier, Dutchman stock replacement axles, new seals, bearings ect,
Brakes- all new Delco, s10 rear wheel cylinders
Suspension- Energy Poly front control arm bushings, complete Moog steering components up front, Energy body mounts with the GNX bushing, Hotchkis Upper and lower rear control arms, Eibach Pro kit springs, Bilstiens shocks

I built this car myself and will prepare it how ever the new owner wishes to receive it from stock to as is....send me parts and I can make that happen too. If you have any questions it's best to reach me direct at: trick86@live.ca Car is located in Kelowna BC, 2 hours north of the Oroville WA border, I will assist in transport to the WA border cross and am aligned with US brokers to streamline the whole operation if required. I can personally met with an enclosed trailer in Oroville WA or in Spokane WA come spring time.. $23 000 USD

Thanks
Byron
02580001.JPG
DSC01581.jpg
DSC01583.jpg
DSC01584.jpg
DSC01585.jpg
DSC01586.jpg
DSC01587.jpg
DSC01589.jpg
DSC01592.jpg
photo8.JPG

Last edited:
Wow! Beautiful car / awesome restoration!

Is that console stock? As I've seen other column shift cars, but, never one with a console like that! Killer car in great color combo!!! GLWS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Beautiful car / awesome restoration!

Is that console stock? As I've seen other column shift cars, but, never one with a console like that! Killer car in great color combo!!! GLWS!!!

Yes, the 40/40 seats are factory with the console.....it's got a big map pocket.
Byron

Very nice car!! Wondering what mirrors are on this car? they do not look like 1986 Buick versions??

Very nice car!! Wondering what mirrors are on this car? they do not look like 1986 Buick versions??
They look like Monte Carlo SS mirrors of the same era!

Beautiful car by the way! GLWS!!

I'm a good friend of Byrons and I can tell you that the car is absolutely immaculate !! Inside out up side down and runs perfect.

I have some free advice! Keep it, you will kick your azz some day:D. Very nice and the attention to detail is nice to see in todays "good enough"world

Just read (Body- refinished base/clear in RM, color sanded, 9/10.
SS mirrors,

Last edited:
WOW! Absolutely stunning! Love all the attention to detail. Super nice job.
Hope to goes to a good home where it will continue to be appreciated for many more years to come.

I have some free advice! Keep it, you will kick your azz some day:D. Very nice and the attention to detail is nice to see in todays "good enough"world
Hey Kevin, it's time to switch up things...."Variety is the spice of life".... looking to unload both my TR's and purchase a nice Limited'....and get to work' on making it fast and clean as f...

I'm a good friend of Byrons and I can tell you that the car is absolutely immaculate !! Inside out up side down and runs perfect.
Thanks Mikey'.... If the black one doesn't sell I've got my 108 chip in hand, ready to put some VP in and tear shit up.