Thank you, much love; Pat's Auto Care, Inc.

HOT ROD-GN

Thank you all your attendance is much appreciated, it was a privilege to be in the company of all of you wonderful friendly, thoughtful people. A special thanks to Mark of TR Custom, AJ from GOT JUICE, and to all of my old and great new Buick family friends it was a blast to be able to spend time in the presence of the community. Especially, having the ability to be around such knowledgeable men and women who were willing to share with each other. Pat's Auto and Family are seriously looking forward to holding this event every year; it can only get better from here on out, thanks to all of you. Thanks again AJ, we will continue the saga. Thank you Tony Gomes our special Iron Chef who created the 7-second burger!! :D:D:D:D;)

Thanks for putting this together and having us over. Good food and good people. Was glad to take my junk over and see the guys. Now maybe I can perswade Tony to give me some pointers.... Motor will come out very soon and upgrading the valve springs at the very least. Maybe someday I'll actually take it to the track again. Well anyway, Needed to go out one last time before teardown.
Allan G.

Thanks for putting this together and having us over. Good food and good people. Was glad to take my junk over and see the guys. Now maybe I can perswade Tony to give me some pointers.... Motor will come out very soon and upgrading the valve springs at the very least. Maybe someday I'll actually take it to the track again. Well anyway, Needed to go out one last time before teardown.
Allan G.

Nice seeing you again bin 3year's since the last time i saw you .and yes tony willing help you with some pionter? Iknow how the man is.:smile:

Thanks Miguel and everyone else that helped put the party on!! Had a blast seeing and talking with everyone! Was nice to see some old friends that I havent seen in awhile and to talk to some new ones!! Maybe next time I will be able to bring my GN! :) CRAIG

Sorry I didnt make it guys,trying to get stuff done to get my house sold.
Know anyone looking for a house in the Stratford area? Ill cut ya in for 5gs if you find a buyer!!!!!

Sorry I didnt make it guys,trying to get stuff done to get my house sold.
Know anyone looking for a house in the Stratford area? Ill cut ya in for 5gs if you find a buyer!!!!!

Let me know if you need a real estate agent. My sister can sell an igloo to an eskimo!

Next year please don't have it so close to the NEBRA BBQ, alot of us would like to go to both!!:)

Thanks for the hospitality, Miguel. You do awesome work as evidenced by Tony's 7 sec. GN and other cars in the shop. Thanks also to A.J. and Mark for helping to make this show a success. I will have jpg photos to post later.

Dave