Tech Session at BG nats

if there are bullett proof partitons does that mean that you will attend the tech session also?D.W.

>>> That depends..........will you be up on the panel discussing the topic of oil leaks..........like you did in 1995???

no fun intended here. just that several of the good ole boys from down here would really like to finally meet up with him in person. these guys really like his comedy.:biggrin: D.W.

>>> I am a big fan of your comedy too............have been for a number of years:biggrin:

glad you like it too. now the internet has two buick humor gurus. pretty soon im going to post a picture of me in a thread so you can admire my good looks too.D.W.

>>> I have a good pic of you from 1993 if you need it..........of course you were less gray back then.

glad you like it too. now the internet has two buick humor gurus. pretty soon im going to post a picture of me in a thread so you can admire my good looks too.D.W.

Too bad the buick community is laughing at you, not with you :p Something to considddddddder ;)

D.W. = GNRegal = Lou S. = R. J. How many personalities? Must be something in the Kenilworth water....

Art.

is this thread starting to breed paranoia D.W.:confused::confused:

You tell us. This coming from a guy hiding behind a bogus screen name and has his/her pm's and email blocked/off. You'd make a great PR director some day...pink hat optional :tongue:

I am going to attempt to refocus this thread a bit and talk about the tech session. I just go done talking to Lonnie Diers from Extreme Automatics and he has decided to thrown in a performance built 200R4 trans as a door prize. So put your hands together and say thanks to Lonnie for this awesome prize

Mike

if you guys have day jobs does your boss know what you do on company time?:eek: its Lou S. i guess

well that refocus only lasted about a minute :rolleyes:

Sorry Mike, it's unfortunate that a guy like d.w. needs to use your thread to air his b.s.

You're putting together what sounds like an awesome event with some great prizes and of course priceless tech info. Your efforts, time and enthusiasm is to be congratulated along with all the other vendors that are stepping up and donating their time, knowledge and products. :smile:

Wish I could attend, but I will be patiently awaiting to view it on the upcoming video channel :cool: It'll give me something to do during my workday ;)

Save a seat for me. Can't wait Mike and thanks so much for all you do by making this happen and the prizes are like a cherry on top. I always look forward to these seminars they are so good for everyone to get to meet and greet some of our great venders and get to hear about some of the great new products that are either currently available or on the table, or in the works. And the Question and Answer session is always so good. But I think you might need a P/A system with the crowd this might draw.

Will see you there
Steve:biggrin:

Thanks guys, we set the room last year for 250 and had to bring in another 50 chairs. We are setting it for 350 this year and have back up space reserved. We have a PA lined up :) I was not planing on security but from the look of things here I may have get the Hells Angels.... Come to think of it I think I saw some security guys with yellow shirts floating around the event last year, maybe those guys are available?
Mike

I am going to attempt to refocus this thread a bit and talk about the tech session. I just go done talking to Lonnie Diers from Extreme Automatics and he has decided to thrown in a performance built 200R4 trans as a door prize. So put your hands together and say thanks to Lonnie for this awesome prize

Mike

Thanks guys, we set the room last year for 250 and had to bring in another 50 chairs. We are setting it for 350 this year and have back up space reserved. We have a PA lined up :) I was not planing on security but from the look of things here I may have get the Hells Angels.... Come to think of it I think I saw some security guys with yellow shirts floating around the event last year, maybe those guys are available?
Mike

Mike that is awesome of Lonnie, which is one of our newest supporting vendors here at TurboBuick.com! Thanks Lonnie!

Great a contest I can finally enter:biggrin: I need all the transmissions I can get the way I break'em!

Great to see Vendors helping out as much as possible!

Mike I will give away some free TurboBuick.com and T6P.com gear away too if you don't mind!

I want front row center seats for this thing! I will bring my guys for security if you like LOL!

Shane,
Love to have it, the more prizes the better. Bring a banner too if you like We will get you up front :) I just submitted an ad to the GS Xtra but you will be in the next one and in the flyers
MIke

Sorry Mike, it's unfortunate that a guy like d.w. needs to use your thread to air his b.s.

You're putting together what sounds like an awesome event with some great prizes and of course priceless tech info. Your efforts, time and enthusiasm is to be congratulated along with all the other vendors that are stepping up and donating their time, knowledge and products. :smile:

Wish I could attend, but I will be patiently awaiting to view it on the upcoming video channel :cool: It'll give me something to do during my workday ;)

>>> Mike,

I too am sorry and agree with everything Tommy says.

Thanks for putting together what will be a great tech session with great door prizes (Thanks Lonnie).

We are looking forward to attending.