Tech Session at BG nats

Mike Licht

I was here first
Last year we had a Tech session at the Holiday Inn in Bowling Green during the GS nats. We had a fantastic turn out of over 350 people, we answered lots of questions, we gave away some great door prizes and overall had a pretty good time doing it. We had such a good time that we are doing it again. We already have some excellent panel members commited and are waiting on a response from a few more. We will once again have some fantastic door prizes to give away too. This is a free event to you. Full Throttle will cover the cost of the event and some of the panel members have commited some great additional prizes to the ones we have already put up.

Last year we gave away a complete rotating assembly and it created LOTS of excitment so we are doing it again except this time we are going to make it a STROKER kit :eek: This is just one of the great prizes

It will be Thursday night May 17 7:00 PM at the Holiday Inn convention center, please let everone know that will be coming to the Nats as we plan to have a great panel with folks from every specialty so that all your technical questions can be answered. I will post a list of panel members and door prizes soon.

Mike Licht
Full Throttle Speed
586 294-4404

Heres a little update on the Bowling Green Tech Session
Guests confirmed so far:
Myself
Bob Bailey, Bob and I are bringing prizes from a Stroker kit, Gen 2 kit, PowerLogger and more
Harry Hurska, PTE bringing unknown prizes
Eric Marshall, TurboTweak 2 free custom chips
Bill Anderson, Andreson performance, who knows
Bryan Weber, Weber Racing, unknown prize
Steve Barr, Pats Performance converters, 12" 3000 stall give away
Tom Allen, Champion Racing, unknow prize

We have a few more people that we have contacted and will be finalizing the panel and prize list soon. Watch for updates

Mike

Absolutly, he is a respected engine guy. racer and tuner. In my opinion he has lots to offer, knows alot about these cars and can answer lots of questions for people.
Mike

Absolutly, he is a respected engine guy. racer and tuner. In my opinion he has lots to offer, knows alot about these cars and can answer lots of questions for people.
Mike

Thats not how I meant it Mike.I agree with your above statement

It ws more on the lines that he would be going to BG this year:biggrin:

Rumor has it Ted A. is buying the beers, if so I'm there:biggrin: save me a seat.

Can we rope off an area up front for "The Michigan Mafia" along with close friends and family?

A dvd would be interesting. If someone wants to do that they can contact me and we will work it out. I would be happy if someone filmed it and threw it up on You Tube.
Mike

A dvd would be interesting. If someone wants to do that they can contact me and we will work it out. I would be happy if someone filmed it and threw it up on You Tube.
Mike

Tech DVD, free with any $200 purchase from FTSS. :D

Any chance someone from Big Stuff will be there?
It was great having Lance Ward from F.A.S.T come down and show us some
neat stuff they were working on.

I guess I could ask John Meaney if he would like to attend, I had no idea you were so interested in their system, thinking of switching over or just looking for more information? I enjoyed having Lance there very much as well. He brings lots of knowledge as well as experience and is a good friend. We would welcome him back if he wishes to come.
Mike