Tech Session at BG nats

I was not planing on security but from the look of things here I may have get the Hells Angels.... Come to think of it I think I saw some security guys with yellow shirts floating around the event last year, maybe those guys are available?
Mike
Mike, I think if needed some of those yellow shirted security people it could be arranged. Coupled with the Michigan Mafia (not to be confused with the Michigan Avenue Mafia), we should be able to cover security. I’ve already ordered Kevlar vests for Richie and I.

Sorry about tainting your thread Mike, just calling a spade a spade if you know what I mean. I thought people would be smarter and just lay low but as usual I give some people too much credit.

The tech seminar should be fun!

Art.

No worries guys, lots of different personalities here, they don't all see things the same way, some don't see at all. At least it is keeping the thread near the top :biggrin:
Mike

Thankfully JCC security was there to prevent the theft and in the end keeping movie rental prices down for all of America.

Attachments

• Rich and Art with Brut girl.jpg
    Rich and Art with Brut girl.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 141
Nice work on the seminar! But is it safe? Shall I pack heat? Bring a bodyguard? A posse? A crew? An entourage? My toadies? And what/who is the "Michigan Mafia"? Is it a private club or can anybody join?

Thanks!
Ed

Hey Top Gun who decides who is in and who is not? Another question is Dan Strezo part of the Michigan Mafia?????????
See ya, Kip

Hey Top Gun who decides who is in and who is not? Another question is Dan Strezo part of the Michigan Mafia?????????
See ya, Kip

The board of directors decides who is in or not and yes Dan is in "The Mafia" :D

But again, what/who "is" the Michigan Mafia? I didn't necessarily want to join. I just wondered what it is. A car club or ? Is there dues or an initiation? When are the meetings? Apparently you have chapters in different states. I'd have to know more before I decided if I wanted to be proposed for membership. That's why I'm asking!

Thanks,
Ed

Any chance someone from Big Stuff will be there?
It was great having Lance Ward from F.A.S.T come down and show us some
neat stuff they were working on.

Turns out this was a great suggestion. I had lunch with John Meany today to talk about it and although he is tied up that weekend tuning cars at an NHRA event he is sending his brother Joe Meany to represent and answer your Big Stuff questions and concerns. Rumor has it he is bringing door prizes too.
It just keeps getting better.
Thanks,
Mike