TA49, .82 A/R, no shaft play, $450 OBO

henschman

This turbo is in great shape -- it seriously has absolutely zero shaft play. I'm not sure how many miles are on it, but it couldn't be many considering the nice shape this thing is in. I just got it as part of a trade, and I am looking to sell it and buy another turbo. I haven't even run it on my car. It has the .82 Garrett housing with ported wastegate hole. I'm asking $450 -- this is the best shape TA49 you'll find for that price.

Of course.....It's a "TA".....which are stock appearing turbos...Also has a custom made inlet bell.....

Jay

Well, I haven't got the Chinese headers fixed yet. I had to buy an extra 45 for the crossover. i am cutting and welding up the crossover and modding to get them to work with the THDP. Hopefully in the next day or so........

That 49 will be a good upgrade turbo for someone!

Jay

cam and intake don't have much to do with it. there are people in the 10s on a stock longblock.

i haven't ran the turbo on my car, but the former owner said it spooled fast, and you'd better watch where the car was pointed when you nail it!

the turbo is still for sale. Ross and I had a deal, and he backed out.

Another buyer did NOT back out. The price went up and you returned my payment to get more.

I dealt with you on PM, if you want to speak bad about me, those can be posted on the thread.

dude, when you accept an offer to sell something for a certain price, it means that much DELIVERED TO YOU, not that price minus the 4.9% that paypal takes.

still up for grabs.

Dude, "when you accept an offer to sell someting" - exactly, it's your responsibility to know what you are accepting and any fees from paypal you might incur too. Just make sure you post your terms of preferred payment when you list something for sale.