T/A Nats, who was there?

3.8TransAM

I was there with my girlfriend on Sat and Sun. Made it to the Tipp City cruise in on Sat nite as well.

I met the South Bend guys(talked to them for awhile but forgot your names lol) and two guys who neither knew what they had or about this board lol(shame too, one guy had a 800 mile car:-()

Was a great time, but I saw a total of 6 maybe even more there.

So who made it form the board?

later
Jeremy

I was out there and talked to you for a while (south bend guys). I thought it was the girl who owned the 800 mile car. The other guy you probably talked to who has like right across from that car is Dave. He doesn't really know anything about his car. I have tried to help him a little but I don't think he takes any of my advice. His car never gets driven except for on and off the trailer.

I've got a bunch of stuff to post and I might be able to get to it this afternoon. There was definatley some nice cars out. Unfortunatley I don't think I will be able to make it next year since it'll be my first year in college and I will be working on settling in and starting classes around that time. I'll be at the Great Lakes Firebird Gathering in Dundee, MI and the Pontiac Nationals at Norwalk, OH though more than likely.

Oh yeah is any TTAs going to the Midwest Buick Challenge at US41? I'm thinking about going but I haven't heard anyone really talk about it. Is it worth it to go? It's only like a 2 hour drive from my house.

- Jared