SVTOA Boston/New England Presents - American Muscle Dragday!

Looking at the list..........so far THREE '03' SVT Cobra's so far!!!:eek: Can't wait too see what these cars run. Should be FUN!!:D ;)

Ok........getting close to Saturday. We have to decide where we want to meet up. Enfield is looking good if you guys want to meet there. Let me know what time and i'll be there!! :p

Rain and possibly snow and sleet for Saturday, oh joy. :(

What time does it start? :confused:

I'd rather go early myself. :)

Doing a side job tomorrow afternoon if I don't finish it I probably will leave from Cromwell on Saturday morning.

Right now the time don't matter too much however.....

Let me know.

Allan, Ben...........How bout meeting in Enfield at 10am Saturday?? Time is open...............let me know!! :D :D :D

Yeah probably starts around then, howsabout 11:30 or so?

Forgot if that was a McD's or a DD we were going to meet at and what exit? :confused:

Ok 11.30 sounds great. We can meet at the Mcdonalds on Elm street in Enfield. Take 91N to Exit 48. Take a RIGHT at the end of the exit. First traffic light take a left, then a quick right into Mcdonalds. I'll be there at 11:30. Seee Yaaa there!!! :rolleyes:

I think I'll be there in the pouring rain. :(

If it's sleet I won't. ;)

Hey I wonder how many pearl orange 1987 TR's there are in New England? :D

One signed up for Drag Day, prolly a beater. :cool:

I'll be there rain/shine or sleet. I'm driving the AWD Talon so I don't give a **** anyway. See you guys at 11:30. I'm still waiting to see if Joe is going.

Alright...........i'll meet you guys at Micky-D's then at 11:30. I'll be driving my blue Grand Am. The hell with rain/sleet!!!!:D Don't let that scare you Allan!!!:p

Skeered? Moi?

At least I'll be driving my TurboBuick ya weenies! ;)

Gots to go to Cromwell anyway almost half way there. :)

Hey Allan........Forgot to give you something today at Jacks. Sent you mail...........Ken.

Only 27 spots open for Drag Day on April 25th!!! Better sign up before it gets filled up!! :eek:

Id like to sign up, but the GS national is only 2 weeks after and i am going there, I dont want to take a chance of breaking before i leave.
Otto

Ya gotta tune the thing first. :)

Make five runs and then you can be my pit crew. :D

No reason to break anything. :cool:

i got 5 days in Kentucky,Plenty of time to tune.
If i can i may sneek up on a weekend for a couple of test passes.
with or with out the roll bar.
Otto