American Muscle Drag Day II

Anyone from CT want to meet up on 91? I was thinking about exit 45 or 48, but just about any will do. Pick a time and place.

Gonna pick up my gas in Enfield, could meet you at the next mall exit McDonalds forget the number. :D

The one right off the highway to the right.

Prolly be there early like 7:15 or so.

No biggy either way I drive slow anyhow. ;)

Looks like I'll be racing the wifes Vette while I work the bugs out of the GN.:( Damn..didn't even get a chance to wash it.

I'm pretty sure that's exit 48. I think I met you and Ken there at the McD's before going to Jack's or something. Sound right? 7:15 is okay for me. If you have a cell phone, email me the number, Al.

Ok Ben, Al..........Report time!!!! How did you guys do????????? Sucked I couldn't get the day off......Boss took the day off, so I couldn't even call in sick!!:mad: Well, I could have but I wouldn't have a job today.......;) Looked like it was cloudy and cool up there, should have been a good day for some good et's!!!!

KB

Wrong again, Ken. ;)

Warm and sunny up in the Berkshires just the opposite of your flatlander weather. :D

Kinda odd you would have expected the opposite up there.
Perfect day actually but about 10-15 degrees too hot for perfect track conditions.

Anyway I blew the rear brake line out of the car at 111 mph so don't ask me about times..... :rolleyes:

Damm rust. :(

Drove it home too. :eek: :)

Originally posted by salvageV6

Kinda odd you would have expected the opposite up there.
Perfect day actually but about 10-15 degrees too hot for perfect track conditions.

Al.........I checked the local weather up there and it said it was cool and cloudy mith mist at times. Only going by the "local conditions" forcasted by Weather.Com. You sure you were at LVD????;)

Ben....Sooo...........How did that "T" run??? Hopefully 11's!!!!!

KB

12.14, a new best. I can't get any more power out of it right now. Past few time to the track have netted similar results MPH wise. I have to get rid of the blue tops and put in my 50's that I've had for months already. Car leans out a little at the end. I'll have to start locking the convertor too. That should give me a little more.

Alright Ben!! Your damn close to that 11 second ET!!:D CONGRATS on the new best time. Yea.........I was gonna go but I ran 10.72 @ 122.56 last week and I didn't think I could best that at the Valley!!! :eek: ;) Hopefully we can hook up and I can finally get to show you the GN. Later.................Ken B.