American Muscle Drag Day II

Chris Yates

Hey Guys,

We've got another private rental on Oct 10 (Leb Valley, www.dragway.com). Similar format to the spring event except this time we'll have an open class for some folks that want to have an official race. As the name implies, this is for American Muscle only.

Details/Registration here: www.svtoa.org

Thanks,

Chris Yates
Activities Director
SVTOA Boston/New England
96 Kobra

Couldn't find the sign up sheet or further information but count me in for this one. :)

Thanks again Chris!!!

It works.

Receipt said Oct. 3rd from paypal.

And you spelled sketchy wrong. ;)

Thanks! Should be a great day and good weather for racing.

By the way how many MHRA cars will be racing?

Haven't decided on E-Town yet Ben.

Don't feel like driving down there, racing would be good however, a real race track and all. :D

Sunday would be the day I would go if at all.

I think Ken was going, what about you?

Chris, is there a viewable list on whos going, how many cars, and is it non profit? If we you pay a little more, they will prep the entire length of the track. Jack Cotton stopped going there because the faster cars just won't hook there. ..Thanks..Scott

Hi Scott,

List - Tom added a list and you can get to it from the home page: www.svtoa.org. I think it's about three days behind since Tom (site manager) is out for the weekend.

Rental - We're somewhat at the mercy of the track when it comes to prep. That said I'm excited to be sharing the rental with the MHRA guys. Given that they will have many sub 10 second rides I'm hoping Leb Valley will prep the track real nice. I'll also mention it to track manager but again, I'm pretty much at his mercy.

My hope is we don't have SNOW like last fall (twice). ; )

Thanks,

Chris Yates
Activities Director
SVTOA Boston/New England
96 Kobra

My moneys on Scott. ;)

Anyway, I'll be there even if I have to go out and buy some real tires to hook.

If it doesn't hook, I'm taking the tree home with me.;)

Chris..is there any way to pay more via pay pal? I'd like to get the last bit of cash out of the account?

Hi Scott,

We're only doing the deposit via Paypal so as to limit there fees.

Thanks,

Chris Yates
96 Kobra

Originally posted by salvageV6
My moneys on Scott. ;)

Anyway, I'll be there even if I have to go out and buy some real tires to hook.

If I beat you with my tow vehicle you will never hear the end of it ;)

I'd let you win one out of 10 for sure. :)

Nothing worse than Ferd owners crying.... :(

Update:

Over 60 folks registered. As in the past this is a private rental (side by side), if you aren't on the list you don't race. You can register here: www.svtoa.org

Email if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Chris Yates
Activities Director
SVTOA Boston/New England
96 Kobra

I'll be there with my Firehawk again.Looking for 11.5's.
The GN will be rebuilt this winter and hopefully my wife will be racing it next spring.