SVTOA Boston/New England Presents - American Muscle Dragday!

Chris.......Can I send you a money order???? Please let me know as I don't want to be left out!! ONLY 75 cars...........Ken B.

Salvage, Ben...........Don't wait!!! :D

Forgot my paypal password here at work.

Guess I'll have to leave work early to paypal the deposit. :)

I'm gonna be in I hope. Don't worry Ken you'll get in. ;)

If you want me to paypal the deposit in for ya I can too.

Email me the details and what kind of car you have. :D

Ken,

Let me know salvageV6 is going to send your deposit or if you still want to send a check/mail order. We'd prefer Paypal for simplicity sake. If you do want to send a check for the deposit drop me an email.

Thanks,

Originally posted by Chris Yates
Ken,

Let me know salvageV6 is going to send your deposit or if you still want to send a check/mail order. We'd prefer Paypal for simplicity sake. If you do want to send a check for the deposit drop me an email.

Thanks,

Chris........haven't heard back yet from Salvage, but I don't see a problem with him paying for both as I will pay him back when we go to Hooters for that "Hooter Burger"!!:D Let me know Salvage, THANKS...............Ken B.

Take um both!! I'll drive your T, and you can drive the GN!!!:D Sounds like a tuff choice you got there. Take the car that you think will perform better. Or take the car you wanna tinker with, and improve it's performance. Like I said........difficult choice!!! If it were me, i'd take the GN. :D Hey Salvage........You going to JC's on the 22nd?? I can pay you there, AND we can shoot the breeze. Ben going??

KB

I was thinking about going up there. Never been to the shop.

Maybe we could meet up in Enfield.

I think I'll bring salvageV6 to race. Gotta toss that TA62 on there first. And the 60 series Nittos. :)

I would like to tune up the GN too, gotta grudge race with that car coming up some year. ;)

Not sure if you have to cook something for Cottons winter blast, but I guess I could whip something up. :cool:

PS: Thanks Chris for scheduling it again, hey pray for no snow too. :eek:

Originally posted by salvageV6
I was thinking about going up there. Never been to the shop.

Maybe we could meet up in Enfield.

I would like to tune up the GN too, gotta grudge race with that car coming up some year. ;)

a/B]

Yea...we can meet up in Enfield. And i'll grudge run ya!!!;) Course you'll probally SMOKE ME!!!:eek:

KB

Just an FYI, Dave (who manages the list) is away for the long weekend. He'll add all the new names when he gets back.

Thanks,

Thanks Chris.

Hey Ken wake Ben up from hibernation and get him to sign up. ;)

I'm going to email Scott here too, maybe his Stage II will be ready, if not he has a Lightning that should fit in with the group. :)

I'll give him a call later..........He went last year, so I think he'll want to go again...........It's great when you can make as many passes as you want. WELL WORTH THE EXTRA $$$$$!!!!!:D

hot6-231 - I agree! One of the best things about the rental is making as many runs as you want. Before installing the blower I've made as many as 35 runs in a day : o, and that was taking my time. I also enjoy lining up against friends.

See ya,

Chris....Always fun to run as many times as you want, and against Mustangs no less!!! I think it's time we all stick together and support these races as the "Import Tuner" madness "sweeps" across our great country. No more "Mustangs suck or Buicks suck. WE SHOULD ALL STICK TOGETHER and show just how ridiculous and "waste of money" it is to mod a ricer. TT Supras, RX-7's and a couple other "factory" hi-performance cars excluded of course. Hell, I would love to own a TT Supra myself, but it just isn't in the cards right now. I have noticed in the last few years a trend of being more "friendly" towards other makes of cars at the big events(MustangvsGN, etc.), hope that continues. After all.........we all no who the "real" enemy is now. Hint: I had some for dinner last night!!;) Can't wait for April 25th!!!

hot6-231,

Assuming the weather is nice it will be a blast. We've co-hosted about four events over the years with the Supra guys and it's been fun. We'll probably have another event with them later in the year. For the spring event though I wanted to try something a bit different (American Iron). BTW, if anyone has a friend with a Z06 or Viper please send them my way. We always have a few but this time I'd like to see more.

Thanks,

Chris......already tried to get my brother-in-law to go with his 97 Viper GTS, but he always has an excuse NOT to go. Must be that time I smoked him and he told everyone he started off in 3rd gear!! Yea right........i'll keep trying. :D

Ken B.

ALRIGHT BEN!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey........You going this Saturday to JC's ???? Should be a great time to catch up and hang out. ;) Let me know and we can meet up with Salvage in Enfield or ??? KB