Summer Fling 05!!!!

Unfortunatley I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. I was just out that way for a Firebird show in Dundee and don't wanna put the miles on the car. Plus the heater core is really starting to get bad so I need to replace that before any more road trips. Hpefully I'll be coming next year and I'll just be able to trailer it.

Actually I got this confused with another event and thought this was next weekend. I might be able to still make it out but it's not definate.

Renthorin said:
Jeremy - you still going to come down just to hang?

Jared - I understand. Maybe next year :)

Possibly - I just relized I have a Wedding/Reception to attend in Brooklyn MI the night before, so I could probably just make the other half of the trip down. Depending on how hung over I am. :eek:

Can I bring my new black toy?

Attachments

• aggressor1.JPG
    aggressor1.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 156
Pat..... that is so darling and cute!!!! I mean Manly....hurumph hurumph!!

Of course you can bring whatever you desire but....um.....won't it be hard to drive the GN and the scooter? :)

I'm gonna make it after all! finally got the car running this past week after 8 months...boy it runs like a raped ape...can't wait to put some miles on this thing!

d0n_3d said:
I'm gonna make it after all! finally got the car running this past week after 8 months...boy it runs like a raped ape...can't wait to put some miles on this thing!

Hey if you're coming through South Bend do you want to try an meet up and cruise up there? Let me know and we can make arrangements.

Don you have to come. You are one of the originals!!!!

I want to go for a ride in the beast now that you have it running again.

Jared, if you can attend you will be the 2nd TTA that I know of coming, besides the one GM is sending down.

If recent weather holds it will be VERY hot and muggy so I do not want to do pizza. I will have several coolers with ice and pop and bags of chips to munch. I will also have cups there.

If anyone feels like bringing something to add to that feel free.

Bill is this thing still on? It's gonna be near 100 degrees this weekend. Let me know for sure if you still plan on doing the meet. I don't think it's supposed to rain at least. I'm still good to go. Car is running good now and I'm getting most of my bugs and gremlins fixed.

As of this moment we are on for the gathering tomorrow (noon-5). The weather looks like it will be on the warm side but no rain. Here is the forecast as of now:

Saturday
Mostly sunny through early afternoon...then partly sunny. Highs 83 to 87. Light northeast winds until around noon... becoming light east.

Bill, email me today when you get a chance...d0n3d@comcast.net

I need directions again...what exit number is it off of 94? And you guys are an hour ahead of us correct?