Summer Fling 06

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
It’s that time of the year again….

This is an annual GM turbo car/truck show in Chelsea Michigan. This year I am inviting the extended G-body clan so you may see some 442’s, Hurst’s, Monte’s, Elky’s, you get the picture.

When - Saturday July 15th, 2006
Time - noon - 5:00 pm
Where - Parking lot of the main office of the Chelsea State bank on M-52.
I can provide detailed instructions to any who need them.

http://www.csbonline.com/banklocation.htm

If you think you will attend please post here.

This is a "Fair Weather" only show. A few days before the show if the weather looks like it will be bad the fling will be canceled.

Wade is helping me this year as my life is crazy so a big thanks to him 

Bill! You have a crazy life? Join the club! :tongue:

You know I'll be there. What is this, the 4th year running?

5th year!!! Can you believe it? Thanks for making the 4-hour drive, you have never missed one yet :)

my car is nowhere near show worthy but i may come down and check it out do any parts retailers come and set up booths?

I'll probably show up. Car may not be finished but I will be there with the scooter. I'll try to bring Fishinlure "Pat" with me.

Cory - this isn't a beauty pagent kind of show :) Bring what you have and you will fit right in. This is to gather like-minded people together is pretty much all.

Jspeak - look forward to seeing you. Didn't Pat sell his bike?

I took my rust pos to the fling a few times......before I got the body fixed.

Its fun just to shoot the ****....

Justin - Bring the T....come on....doooo iittttt.....

I knew Pat sold the GN (crazy talk) but for some reason I thought he sould the bike too.....I am old....

Bill,

The fling is now on my schedule...

FYI... it seems like we are getting to be an endangered species around here. I went to the big Memorial Day show in Brighton and was the only TB there. My registration # was 459 and I would say close to 100 cars showed up after I did.

Yikes! Then we need more gatherings to draw us together en mass.

Kevin, who had GNX 3xx something sold it!!!

I hope some more people chime in that they can attend this year. It is a great way to meet other TR owners and see just how many of us there are.

I will try to make it.

Last year the car was put up in May. Hopefully the new motor holds off longer than that one did.

Andy

Sounds cool. I'm trying to get a few G Bodies from my car club to go. AHSA

The only down side is that it's the day after our track rental at Milan. Gonna be a lot of work getting the car cleaned for the show after a day of abuse on it

Don't worry about cleaning them up too much or even at all. If they have dead tire all over the back end....well....that's just natural :)

Matt - hope you can make it.