Summer Fling 06

Fling 06

I am making plans to be there. Hopefully my cars done by then, as its in for paint right now. Should be back in a week or 2. Then I have to put it all back together :biggrin:

its too bad but i wont be able to make it this year i would have liked to check it out but i am going out of the state that week

One week away :cool:

Not too many people coming this year it looks. Still, always fun to chat with whoever shows.

I told the wife to color me gone next saturday, looking forward to it, its always a great time. Thanks again Bill for taking the time to organize this.

Jeff Smith.

P.S. I'm just down the road in Clinton so if you need any help let me know.

Wow this weekend is the only weekend I have to myself because every weekend this month I have a race to display at. You picked the perfect weekend for me! I'll be there. :)

I should be there with the primer mobile and my oldest "3 Years old". He loves these cars. He wants me to paint mine Orange. Justin

Nocooler said:
Damn - I have a wedding to attend. See you guys around.

I'm skipping the wedding - count me in unless I break something at the track this Wednesday.

Jeremy - Don't scare me like that! You had better be there :)

I want to relax this year and actually meet some people.

I plan to park my backside in the shade and chill out.

I will have a cooler with ice and some fancy bottled water. Feel free to partake.

I have a new Grand National banner....going to try to hang it from the trees :)

Looks like I might actually make it this year. I've been interested in attending the fling for the last couple of years, but I've always had a conflict in my schedule. I'm open this year, so count me in.
Is the bank located right in town? or north? south? I'm fairly familiar with Chelsea.
See you there!
Larry

Jeremy - doesn't the T have AC? Get some dry ice and put it in the passenger seat :cool:

Larry - it is south of town on the corner of M-52 and Old US 12, across from the old Polly's supermarket.

Alright, I just got my replacement turbo on with the good oil seal. It does not put on a smoke show anymore!!! I will be there. BTW does anybody happen to have a spare 86-87 center cap? about a week ago I lost the front right cap. I will order one if I have to but I thought what the heck, if somebody has one and brings it to the show I will pay for it on the spot. look foward to meeting everyone!!

Thanks

Matt

Hey Matt, glad you are coming :)

I have two brand new center caps so I will try to bring one with me.