Summer Fling 06

Anybody gonna make it to the Hot Air :cool: Jubilee car show in Jackson earlier in the day tomorrow? It starts at 9:00:

http://www.hotairjubilee.com/events.htm

I'll probably stop by early (Ma & Dad will be there with the Skylark) then head over to Chelsea after a couple hours. If there are any other TRs in attendance, I'll try to round them up.

Larry Smith said:
Looks like I might actually make it this year.

Hey Larry,

Just noticed your post, glad you can make it. Watch out for those potholes!

See Ya There!

Jeff

Yeah, looks to be a toasty one but dry.

I will have a cooler with water and some pop if anyone needs a cool drink.

Guys unfortunately something came up tomorrow for me which will not allow me to make it this year...I'm really sorry it's such short notice. I've been every year so far and this kills me not to go! I hope maybe we can do it again later in the fall or somethin...have fun guys and stay cool it's going to be VERY hot...like mid 90's and really humid (not good for turbo cars)

Sorry you can't make it this year Don.
You have been to more of these meets than I have.
Maybe next year. :)
d0n_3d said:
Guys unfortunately something came up tomorrow for me which will not allow me to make it this year...I'm really sorry it's such short notice. I've been every year so far and this kills me not to go! I hope maybe we can do it again later in the fall or somethin...have fun guys and stay cool it's going to be VERY hot...like mid 90's and really humid (not good for turbo cars)

Sorry guys I got called into work this morning :frown:

I know Bill puts alot of effort in this event - and feel bad for missing it, but when duty calls :rolleyes:

Was a slim turnout but we had a good time.

I am planning an October outing at my business in Dexter.

Will be food (will need people to bring stuff), music, bathrooms, ample parking....etc

To be continued...................

Bill,

Thanks again for putting this together. Turn out was smaller than last year but I was able to meet some new TR/TY guys and shoot the breeze a little. And besides... it really wasn't that hot in the shade!

Maybe we'll meet up again down on Woodward...

Renthorin said:
I am planning an October outing at my business in Dexter.

Will be food (will need people to bring stuff), music, bathrooms, ample parking....etc

To be continued...................

Any updates on your October meet?

As of right now the weekend I was looking at is no longer open. We have rented the building :-(

Could try for November but that might be pushing things.