Summer Fling 05!!!!

I don't have a GN, but I do have a turbo Buick powered Beretta. I know I don't quite fit in, but can I still come? Are hybrids welcome at this show, or will everyone just make fun of me?

Are you kidding me? Hell yes come on out and bring that car :)

The Fling is a celebration of GM turbo power but anyone in the 'family' is welcome to attend. Your car fits right in.

I have never had a Hybrid or FWD car attend so please do bring the car.

Thanks for the invitation. I would be more than happy (and quite honored actually) to bring the first FWD hybrid to your show. Now that I know it will be welcome, I will definitely be there. I spoke to my friend and he said he will be bringing his Turbo T as well so you can add 2 more cars to your list!

i'm comming this year....if i can find a new TV cable AND get my new trans to not flare when it shifts!:mad:

i will idle down 94 service dr. with no fear of my turbo oil feed line blowing out!! thanks, got and installed it today:D

Some numbers to pass along. So far the spreadsheet for people attending looks like this:

GN = 8

T/T-type = 6

GNX = 2

TTA = 4

SY = 3

TY = 6

Other = 2

Still want more. Always want more.

Bill, I will try to make it. Maybe JSpeak will show up with me.
No more TR for me it should be sold by then.

Can't make it again this year. Have a vacation planned from July 13-30.

Maybe next year....again....

I planned on making it, but career rules all. I'll try and make it next year...or the year after.

Dave

We might trailer the hot air, really don't want to drive that far on 110 at 3.99 a gallon. Is there a place to unload if we do this?

Well this is turning into a very popular date, our local club has a cook out, and Karl's work has a cookout and then his cousin is getting married, so it looks to be a bust again this year. Bummer I really wanted to go too.

I'm planning to be there, as of now. As long as I don't blow the car up at Norwalk on Friday...

Are you coming down to Norwalk? We could really use some help with running the tree, video, etc.

See ya'