Summer Fling 05!!!!

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
Fourth year running. My annual GM turbo car/truck show in Chelsea Michigan.

When - Saturday July 23rd
Time - noon - 5:00 pm
Where - Parking lot of the main office of the Chelsea State bank on M-52 across from Polly's restaurant. I can provide detailed instructions to any who need them.

http://www.csbonline.com/banklocation.htm

This year GM Heritage is sending 3 cars - GNX #1, one of the actual 89 TTA pace cars, and a 1983 twin turbo stage 2 4.1l Riv convertible.

If you think you will attend please either e-mail me or PM me so I can get my list started :)

This is a "Fair Weather" only show. A few days before the show if the weather looks bad I will cancel it.

Don and Jeremy, it would not be a Fling without you two there.

Don, see if you can round up anymore of the IN crowd.

Count me in, I was hoping to go last year but something came up and I was unable to. I need to start going out to some of the turbo Buick gatherings to meet some of you guys. Let me know if anything else within the Idiana, Ohio, Illinois, or Michigan area comes up.

Jared, hope you can make it this year :)

GM Heritage will be sending one of the 89 TTA's that paced Indy so you should really enjoy that.

WADE!!!!!

Wondered where you were :)

Can you hit my thread on SY/TY and try to get some of your fellow turbo truckers involved? I feel a bit vain TTTing my own thread :)

The bank laughed at me when I called them in Feb asking for the lot for that day. I figured if I waited.......we might not get it.

:cool:

If all goes as currently planned I'll be there and piloting something different than a borrowed Skylark this time! Stay tuned...

OH? Can you share the details?

In due time... :D

Maybe the 'Lark will make an re-appearance also. My uncle has a Syclone, I'll see if he can make it down too.

Thanks in advance for keeping the ball rolling Bill.