Stage 2 engine complete, race ready!!!

EightSecV6

MDBL
This is Jeffs TSO engine,we have changed gears and decided to use a SBC in the car. This is absolutely the best of the best...

-On center stage 2 block, 4.020 bore extensive machine work on block to reduce crankshaft windage
-Brand new Sonny Bryant billet 3.625 crank (big money piece and a LONG wait to get.
-New 6.5 Carrillo rods with Carr bolts
-New Coated Ross Pistons
-New billet solid roller with Isky lifters and rev kit
-Stage 2 heads (not mix matched Busch car junk!) Chapman CNC (big numbers!) Titanium valves and retainers, Manley springs
-Jesel rockers
-Carbd manifold converted to EFI
-Custom aluminum wet sump pan
-Moroso single stage external oil pump
-BMS front cover and balancer
-MSD crank trigger
-MSD distributor
-JW flywheel
-Stainless 1 7/8" headers
-Cometic head gaskets.
-Meziere electric water pump

This engine was a spare no expense type deal. Asking price is just about what it would cost for the cyliner heads! Time to move on, call me or call Jeffs cell 410-490-8405

$13,000.00

Damn, talk about a back up:biggrin: That is a DEAL!! If it isn't gone before I regroup:eek:

Bump Bump!! someone has to want all of this stuff . 1/3rd of what it would cost to build it.

This is Jeffs TSO engine,we have changed gears and decided to use a SBC in the car. This is absolutely the best of the best...

-On center stage 2 block, 4.020 bore extensive machine work on block to reduce crankshaft windage
-Brand new Sonny Bryant billet 3.625 crank (big money piece and a LONG wait to get.
-New 6.5 Carrillo rods with Carr bolts
-New Coated Ross Pistons
-New billet solid roller with Isky lifters and rev kit
-Stage 2 heads (not mix matched Busch car junk!) Chapman CNC (big numbers!) Titanium valves and retainers, Manley springs
-Jesel rockers
-Carbd manifold converted to EFI
-Custom aluminum wet sump pan
-Moroso single stage external oil pump
-BMS front cover and balancer
-MSD crank trigger
-MSD distributor
-JW flywheel
-Stainless 1 7/8" headers
-Cometic head gaskets.
-Meziere electric water pump

This engine was a spare no expense type deal. Asking price is just about what it would cost for the cyliner heads! Time to move on, call me or call Jeffs cell 410-490-8405

$13,000.00
I would trade two of mine stage I nicely build motors for this one ,just don't know if you looking for trade like that at all :confused:

I assume it's about my post since you say "they " , well the one in my signature was build by Cal Hartline I was told and the specs are also what I was told by the seller except for the turbo , when I got the car ( 2 months ago )it had TE63 on it ,the other one it's build by Weber Racing and that's my project so I know all about it , it's custom 3.55 internal ballance stroker assy .040 over , Gn1 heads ,champion intake with 70mm accufab TB and matching dog house ,224/224 ductile hyd roller cam , 1.55 T&D roller rockers and 885 high rev lifters , girdle of caurse ,cometic HG and etc ,I have receipts for this one .

These both are 109 stock block engines. I thought your above post stated stage I engines.

These both are 109 stock block engines. I thought your above post stated stage I engines.

????? .....I was always under impression 109 block base motor was stage I motor ? somebody help to explain !!!I could be wrong ???