SR7 Performance - anyone here dealt with them?

we both know your not getting any phone calls.we both know you dont know how they work.and remember your using hipsters brakes and im making my own.also i have a car here that you did 3 times.4l60e.the car goes 9.80 now.you want him to sign on to this discussion?

After a month of waiting for the transmission numbers maybe it would be better to get the former CPT customer to sign on to this discussion? I'm sure he could clear this mess up (he would have all the needed info) & put in a good word for his new 9 second living CK Performance transmission.
;)

CHRIS_20PICS_20FOR_20JAKE_20SHOE-10.jpg

CHRIS_20PICS_20FOR_20JAKE_20SHOE-9.jpg

CHRIS_20PICS_20FOR_20JAKE_20SHOE-8.jpg

CHRIS_20PICS_20FOR_20JAKE_20SHOE-7.jpg

CHRIS_20PICS_20FOR_20JAKE_20SHOE-6.jpg

CHRIS_20PICS_20FOR_20JAKE_20SHOE-5.jpg

CHRIS_20PICS_20FOR_20JAKE_20SHOE-4.jpg

CHRIS_20PICS_20FOR_20JAKE_20SHOE-3.jpg

CHRIS_20PICS_20FOR_20JAKE_20SHOE-2.jpg

CHRIS_20PICS_20FOR_20JAKE_20SHOE-1.jpg

Are the CPT numbers or customer info visable in those pictures or is that a blown up CK Performance transmission??

is this a blown up ckperformance trans?youve got to be kidding.we paint all of them black.you be the judge as you have already shown that is what you have done all along.this is the trans that came out of the car.6 rebuilds later,none were done here.im sure frank is well aware of what he built and what failed.the custromer stated it was done once in indiana,3 times at cpt ,and once again in pennsylvania.the other two places are good customers of ours and im not going to destroy our long standing business relationships by dragging them here over someone whos only talent is yelling over the phone,and someone who is putting there nose where it doesnt belong.the best advice i can give you is to go sit on your eggs,in other words mind your own business.im sorry that it had to go as far as it did ,not for me but for others who have been exposed in the process.also it wasnt that this trans was built improperly,as i didnt see anything that wasnt assembled correctly.it just could not handle the power.the car didnt have the charger on until after the fourth rebuild,and didnt make 1 pass.

Chris,
Just so the story is as complete as possible..
What car, engine, and mods?
According to the customer,
it was rebuilt by whom most recently? CPT? or another place after CPT did it?

What did you do to fix it?

No, we don't write the names, but each transmission is stamped in sequential order. I can go back in my logs and track each transmission this way. I keep all the customers build sheets, and this list together. I can tell you exactly what the vehicle was, the customers name, and what modifications were done to the vehicle based on these numbers. All of out LT1 4L60E's are stamped just infront of the pan, on the bottom drivers side. All of our LS1 4L60E's are stamped on the vertical pad, just behind the bell housing, infront of the linkage.

Frank
CPT

I wonder why CPT failed to stamp this transmission case after having it 3 times? :confused:

I wonder why CPT failed to stamp this transmission case after having it 3 times?
If it hasn't been stamped after 3 rebuilds, chances are he didn't build it.....posting pictures of the transmission without showing the number on the case (unless it's there and I'm just not seeing it) proves this fact. Just like saying CK always paints their cases black. So if your saying CPT forgot to stamp this transmission then it's just as likely that CK forgot to paint it.

This thread has been pretty amusing, one transmission builder picking a fight with CPT simply because CPT has a reputation for building a 4L60E with better survivability. I'd be real surprised if you could get anyone to come forth and say they're an unsatisfied CPT customer, about the best thing I think you can do is make these seemingly baseless claims.

is this a blown up ckperformance trans?youve got to be kidding.we paint all of them black.you be the judge as you have already shown that is what you have done all along.this is the trans that came out of the car.6 rebuilds later,none were done here.im sure frank is well aware of what he built and what failed.the custromer stated it was done once in indiana,3 times at cpt ,and once again in pennsylvania.the other two places are good customers of ours and im not going to destroy our long standing business relationships by dragging them here over someone whos only talent is yelling over the phone,and someone who is putting there nose where it doesnt belong.the best advice i can give you is to go sit on your eggs,in other words mind your own business.im sorry that it had to go as far as it did ,not for me but for others who have been exposed in the process.also it wasnt that this trans was built improperly,as i didnt see anything that wasnt assembled correctly.it just could not handle the power.the car didnt have the charger on until after the fourth rebuild,and didnt make 1 pass.

Thanks for the worthless info & pic's CK Performance.
Yes it could be a blown up CK Performance transmission, you have yet to provide ANY info that it's a CPT transmission?? WHY??

It would seem that your products & the knowledge you provide to your customers were unable to hold up 3 times either?? WHY??

My nose does belong here, it is a PUBLIC forum unlike the e-mails you send me directly.

You didn't find anything assembled incorrectly, that's comforting. What changes did you make to this mystery transmission to make it survive in this fictitional car??

This post has gone past smelling fishy..... it smells like rotten gyro meat now.

Chris,
Just so the story is as complete as possible..
What car, engine, and mods?
According to the customer,
it was rebuilt by whom most recently? CPT? or another place after CPT did it?

What did you do to fix it?

Those seem like simple questions to answer. ;)

typical CK dancing !!! He is good at that :eek: .. why he even got on this thread is beyond me :rolleyes:

The first two pics are.............what? Fluid on the side of the case?

Looked like a hard part failure to me? A typical 4L60E failure.

I tell you what, this experience has been VERY enlightening. There are some crooked Mo Fo's in this world. Back in the old days before lawyers were sue happy, these crooked business owners would wake up in an alley with a bad case of ass whipped syndrome:rolleyes:

Nowadays you whip someones ass you go to jail and they sue you:mad:

But there are ways to make them hurt...this post as an example.

David

I just read this thread from start to finish. First off, I will never get the 15 minutes of my life I wasted reading this thread back. Second, I feel less intelligent for reading this soap opera, and posting a reply....:mad:

Um..First, there's no numbers. Second, I've only built one transmission with 5 pinion planetaries, third, I DON'T use a bearing on the back of the sun shell, Fourth, Chris already knows I use a Z-Pak in everything, fifth, That transmission has a Corvette servo. Chris also knows I use a billet 2nd servo in everything. So it's pretty obvious that now that we have the pictures AND a lack of a build number, we've now proven that Chris is both a liar and a BS artist. Thanks for proving MY point, Chris. So, now you've proven that you don't know of any failures of mine. Thanks for the advertisement.

Frank
CPT
(A better builder of the 4L60E than CK)

What I would like to know is how these liar/hacks stay in business? SR7 and CK seem to be VERY similar in operation, maybe they can merge....two negatives make a positive...right?

Amazes me what the world has become. no one, in particular business owners, take responsibilty for their actions. Bald faced lie directly to you and expect you NOT to remember what they tell you....string it out so long, get you so pissed off that you are just glad to pay whatever the bill may be and just get your stuff back.

A little 411 for ya business owners...that is NOT the way it is suposed to work!

As far as slander goes, this CK/CPT deal is bordering on it.

David

What I would like to know is how these liar/hacks stay in business?
The majority of ppl that are in a hurry to get work done don't research their choices. Threads like these do a great job of getting the word about about people like CK and S7 and save people a lot of money and aggrivation by letting them know who to avoid.

Just to further elaborate. The servo picture shows a gold Trans Go washer. Not only don't I use the Corvette servos, but if you check my history on CZ, I always advise using these "band aids". I can assure you I've NEVER installed one.

No numbers, and all the wrong parts...LOL Chris, I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows your a liar.

Frank
CPT

Thanks for the worthless info & pic's CK Performance.
Yes it could be a blown up CK Performance transmission, you have yet to provide ANY info that it's a CPT transmission?? WHY??

It would seem that your products & the knowledge you provide to your customers were unable to hold up 3 times either?? WHY??

My nose does belong here, it is a PUBLIC forum unlike the e-mails you send me directly.

You didn't find anything assembled incorrectly, that's comforting. What changes did you make to this mystery transmission to make it survive in this fictitional car??

This post has gone past smelling fishy..... it smells like rotten gyro meat now.

Rotten Gyro meat. LOL :D

if you read the posts frank wasnt the last one in the transmission.just shows that you guys are not interested in hearing facts or are poorly skilled in reading comprehension.for those of you using this as a means to take swipes at me over the computer enjoy yourselves.
obviously someone installed some better parts that frank coulndt afford to put in at his bargain prices.now as far as im concerned anyone can make there own conclusions.im successful enough at what i do not to have to go after other companies,exspecially a company as insignificant in the marketplace i compete in as cpt.frank attacked me in other forums .this is nothing new.im just defending myself here.the huge growth of our company has cemented our place here in the marketplace and we will continue to provide the best products and service we can.our growth has included 3 cnc machines which run just about everyday producing 2004r input and output shafts,drums ,ring gears ,carriers ,servos ,clutch pistons.th400 brake valve bodies,input and intermediate shafts ,clutch hubs etc.weve had our share of problems but our continued growth is a testament to my drive to take the company further .there are no limits here.thanks to all of you on this and other forums who continually support our products and technical information.