SR7 Performance - anyone here dealt with them?

if you read the posts frank wasnt the last one in the transmission.just shows that you guys are not interested in hearing facts or are poorly skilled in reading comprehension.for those of you using this as a means to take swipes at me over the computer enjoy yourselves.
obviously someone installed some better parts that frank coulndt afford to put in at his bargain prices.now as far as im concerned anyone can make there own conclusions.im successful enough at what i do not to have to go after other companies,exspecially a company as insignificant in the marketplace i compete in as cpt.frank attacked me in other forums .this is nothing new.im just defending myself here.the huge growth of our company has cemented our place here in the marketplace and we will continue to provide the best products and service we can.our growth has included 3 cnc machines which run just about everyday producing 2004r input and output shafts,drums ,ring gears ,carriers ,servos ,clutch pistons.th400 brake valve bodies,input and intermediate shafts ,clutch hubs etc.weve had our share of problems but our continued growth is a testament to my drive to take the company further .there are no limits here.thanks to all of you on this and other forums who continually support our products and technical information.

If Frank wasn't the last one in the transmission why were you going after him? :confused: Why are you changing the story now? :confused: You have yet to prove he has had anything to do with that transmission. As far as defending yourself here.... you invited Frank here & started bashing him from the start. Keep patting yourself on the back & believing you are the best but you have shown the world your true colors. Good luck in the future.

if you read the posts frank wasnt the last one in the transmission.just shows that you guys are not interested in hearing facts or are poorly skilled in reading comprehension.for those of you using this as a means to take swipes at me over the computer enjoy yourselves.
obviously someone installed some better parts that frank coulndt afford to put in at his bargain prices.now as far as im concerned anyone can make there own conclusions.im successful enough at what i do not to have to go after other companies,exspecially a company as insignificant in the marketplace i compete in as cpt.frank attacked me in other forums .this is nothing new.im just defending myself here.the huge growth of our company has cemented our place here in the marketplace and we will continue to provide the best products and service we can.our growth has included 3 cnc machines which run just about everyday producing 2004r input and output shafts,drums ,ring gears ,carriers ,servos ,clutch pistons.th400 brake valve bodies,input and intermediate shafts ,clutch hubs etc.weve had our share of problems but our continued growth is a testament to my drive to take the company further .there are no limits here.thanks to all of you on this and other forums who continually support our products and technical information.

Well, Chris, obviously everyone is paying attention. attention to the fact that you have all thar "superior equipment", and knowledge...but...you still can't get a 4L60E to work or last. I'm truly flattered by your jealousy, though. don't worry, if you pay attention enough, someday you might be as good as me. i find it ironic that all the junk in those pictures is what you claim to be better/more expensive?? Have you lost your mind, even further? Now you've proven that you've got some serious mental issues. Thankfully, many others subscribing to this thread have seen you for what you are...A LIAR!

Frank
CPT

For the record, I got my CPT 4L60E and it works flawlessly so far(50 miles)

THANKS FRANK! Fixed in the time frame promised and at the quoted price:eek: Simply-fawking-amazing!

He even called ME to give updates, I damn near fell outta my chair!

Franks da man, THIS is how you do business!

David

For the record, I got my CPT 4L60E and it works flawlessly so far(50 miles)

THANKS FRANK! Fixed in the time frame promised and at the quoted price:eek: Simply-fawking-amazing!

He even called ME to give updates, I damn near fell outta my chair!

Franks da man, THIS is how you do business!

David

It's good to hear your up & running. :biggrin: Hopefully the SLANDER from CK Performance hasn't affected Frank at CPT transmissions too much as he truely seems like a first class guy to deal with.

Chris lost his dancing shoes during his recent move :eek:

I think they lost more than there dancing shoes.....
The CPT transmission case with the ID stamped in it
The former CPT customers info
Pictures of the transmission..... the blown up CK Performance trans pic's don't count
And an apology to everyone for conducting themselves thatway? :confused:

Any new news available? :)

Well, things have been pretty busy with all four boys in baseball and two in the scouts. Jon broke his arm a few weeks back. Plus, I am the den leader for the tigers. GN has been in the shop with tranny problems, so I have been driving the 442 with no exhaust on it.

oh, wait, you were talking about something else, sorry...lol...

:D

sorry guys, I couldn't resist...:cool:

Well, things have been pretty busy with all four boys in baseball and two in the scouts. Jon broke his arm a few weeks back. Plus, I am the den leader for the tigers. GN has been in the shop with tranny problems, so I have been driving the 442 with no exhaust on it.

oh, wait, you were talking about something else, sorry...lol...

:D

sorry guys, I couldn't resist...:cool:

Very funny stuff. :biggrin:

Chris,
Just so the story is as complete as possible..
What car, engine, and mods?
According to the customer,
it was rebuilt by whom most recently? CPT? or another place after CPT did it?

What did you do to fix it?

Any info available yet? :confused:

I talk to Chris pretty often and his hands are tied on this deal. The customer doesn't want to get involved, doesn't want any pics of his car posted (street-racer?), and spent quite a bit of $$ at CKPerformance getting a bulletproof trans installed because the 4L60E wasn't cutting it no matter who the builder was. My understanding is (from memory) is it went from RPM trans to CPT, then to another builder, then to CK.
I think there may have been some confusion on Chris' part about who the last place to work on it was before it got to Chris.
It was an LS1 car and it wasn't an F-body or GTO...

Take it for what it's worth as this is my understanding of it based on talking with Chris and is probably more than I should post.
There are dozens of happy CkPerformance customers on here and probably hundreds more on various forums across the web. I've referred several to Chris myself and never had one come back to me unhappy.
I have to ask though,
why would Chris make the statement, then have me post up pics, if he didn't think it was legitimate?

I'm not and haven't tried to say anything bad about CPT (Frank). he seems knowledgable, he seems to have lots of happy customers on other websites, and in this case, since he wasn't the last one into the trans, I don't feel it's failure can be contributed to Frank. It's not like he can warranty work he didn't perform.

The performance trans industry is actually relatively small and those in it will get to know the players pretty quickly. Frank and Chris may have a difference of opinion but most of what seems to be happening here is others trying to drag it deeper into the mud.

I talk to Chris pretty often and his hands are tied on this deal. The customer doesn't want to get involved, doesn't want any pics of his car posted (street-racer?), and spent quite a bit of $$ at CKPerformance getting a bulletproof trans installed because the 4L60E wasn't cutting it no matter who the builder was. My understanding is (from memory) is it went from RPM trans to CPT, then to another builder, then to CK.
I think there may have been some confusion on Chris' part about who the last place to work on it was before it got to Chris.

Take it for what it's worth as this is my understanding of it based on talking with Chris and is probably more than I should post.
There are dozens of happy CkPerformance customers on here and probably hundreds more on various forums across the web. I've referred several to Chris myself and never had one come back to me unhappy.
I have to ask though,
why would Chris make the statement, then have me post up pics, if he didn't think it was legitimate?

I'm not and haven't tried to say anything bad about CPT (Frank). he seems knowledgable, he seems to have lots of happy customers on other websites, and in this case, since he wasn't the last one into the trans, I don't feel it's failure can be contributed to Frank. It's not like he can warranty work he didn't perform.

The performance trans industry is actually relatively small and those in it will get to know the players pretty quickly. Frank and Chris may have a difference of opinion but most of what seems to be happening here is others trying to drag it deeper into the mud.

Thanks for taking the time to try & clear up this mess. It's shocking that CK Performance's hands are tied when they in fact instigated this issue. :confused: Hopefully they conduct buisness with a little more honesty & integrity than was displayed here.

First off, if the car is an LS1 car and it is NOT an F Body or GTO, what is it in? A Vette is has the trans in the rear of the car , only other car is a CTS-V, unless it is a truck?

Well I got the car to the track, got 5 passes in, the car weighs 3800lbs with driver. Pumpgas, drag radials, all motor

60 ft 1.58

1/8 mile 7.15

1/4 11.25@120 mph.

Car did great.

Also went on the cruise I was trying to make, 450 miles in hot weather and heavy traffic in 4 days time. I had a BALL!

Thanks Frank at CPT, you are the man!

David

I have to ask though,

No offense to you, but that is a bunch of BUUUULLLSH!T, his mouth wrote a check his azz cant cash. Plain and simple.

David

First off, if the car is an LS1 car and it is NOT an F Body or GTO, what is it in? A Vette is has the trans in the rear of the car , only other car is a CTS-V, unless it is a truck?

Well I got the car to the track, got 5 passes in, the car weighs 3800lbs with driver. Pumpgas, drag radials, all motor

60 ft 1.58

1/8 mile 7.15

1/4 11.25@120 mph.

Car did great.

Also went on the cruise I was trying to make, 450 miles in hot weather and heavy traffic in 4 days time. I had a BALL!

Thanks Frank at CPT, you are the man!

David

It's good to hear that you made that cruise with your car & it sounds like it's running pretty good. Any plans on running it on the bottle?

UPDATE

The car made the 463 to the tires and ran the 11.25 with two hurt pistons.

I fixed them, new best for the car

11.02@124

1.53 60ft

I will go 10's on the next trip...They closed the track on me after the 11.02 pass.

After that a 150 shot:D

The trans has been FLAWLESS, 3000 street miles and about 25 strip passes.

Fuid still smells new.

Thanks Frank@CPT

No thanks to nimrod@ SR7

David