Spring Fling part two -- "The re-try"

I don't know that part of Detroit very well. Basically, you need to get on I-94 heading West.

Once on I-94 Chelsea is exit 159. Coming from Detroit you will turn left at the end of the exit ramp, heading North into town. You are now on M-52.

Right at the exit ramp there are two gas stations Amoco and Mobile. Go about a 1/2 mile and you are at the Fling.

Chelsea State Bank is on the left side (West side of M-52). There is a Polly's supermarket on the right. We will be in the Bank lot occupying the spaces right up next to the sidewalk.

I will be there about 11:30 to setup some stuff. The bank is open until noon so they requested we not arrive before they close.

Mapquest might be able to supply you with specific directions.

You won't miss the place. d0n_3d and I will have our GN's there from about 11:30 on so just look for the tire smoke.......or in Don's case little metal shavings falling out of his differential......

Headcount stands at 17 right now...hope all can still attend. I will send out a reminder a few days prior once I confirm the weather.

Originally posted by Renthorin

You won't miss the place. d0n_3d and I will have our GN's there from about 11:30 on so just look for the tire smoke.......or in Don's case little metal shavings falling out of his differential......

LOL

hey BILL! guess what...my problem is not rear end or even rear axle related...we believe it's bad ujoints... i was gonna replace the driveshaft and ujoints anyways...so it should be an easy fix...i am gonna order from ramchargers today and hopefully i can get this stuff in by late next week...

Thanks

Thank you Lone Wolf for the directions, the better half and I will be there. :D

Turbo6x2 - it was cool meeting you guys at Norwalk. I was (am) impressed with your 'hot air'. Very nice car.

Hope to see you at the Fling.

As of now the weather is looking good for Sat.

It was really nice meeting you and I still plan on showing, just might not be with the car. Would really like it to look great at Bowling Green. I know some of you will see it at the track either Mid Michigan or Martin this year, if all goes as planned. :D

I was going to run at Martin Friday for the grand opening, but couldnt make it for personal reasons:mad:

I REALLY want to run in that 45* weather.

Looks like 70 a decent so far for saturday:cool:

guys i just got my alcohol kit in today and shall be installing it on thursday...if for some reason i can't get it dialed down i will have you guys help me...

and i wasn't expecting to see bill at norwalk on sunday! funny how we ran into each other...can't wait for saturday...hope the weather is good...

Weather.com says "chance for T-showers", but they say that every time it gets warm (calling for 74*)

It will take a lot more than that to keep me home!

thanks Bob :)

That is the attitude I like to see/hear.

Except for actual rain falling I would hope people can attend.

I assume you will bring your GN??

Bill,

From what I heard on the local weather they are saying a slight chance of rain showers. Hit & miss kinda of deal...They are saying cloudy weather though. If it rains though the GN will stay sheltered...:D however I'll still come albeit with my toyota..:eek:

Todd

Todd. If it is raining....there won't be a fling this time :-(

Hopefully the weather will be cooperative. If there is just a chance of rain we are still on :)

Bill,

Cool, I swear I really hate Michigan, that old sang will always apply "If you don't like the weather, just wait a minute it'll change"

Todd

Looks like I will have to miss it. I am heading to Ionia to pick up a tranny and will most likely need to head right home. Still a chance. Otherwise, if you see me at the track please come up and introduce yourself.

Take care,
:)

it better not rain! i just got my alcohol kit and new driveshaft...i want to test it out :)

Weather channel now says 74 and partly cloudy. Must be Michigan:D

It still may turn to snow be tomorrow:rolleyes:

Keep those fingers and toes crossed.

Good luck with the drive shaft and alky Don......BANG!!

I really wish we would know one way or another.........as of now I'm still planning on Nocooler (no car:( ), my GN & TY, OTHRWMN's T, and Dad in his GN.

I'm checking the weather every hour and will check here tomm. and Sat AM.

Bringing a buddy with a 5 mp dig camera so maybe we'll get some cool pics (for someone with some knowledge to host) to show off here. 20-50 footers for my GN though. :eek: