Spring Fling part two -- "The re-try"

Bill,

Cool, sounds like plan....I may not get their until about Noon-ish
or so....Can't wait though...It outta be alot of fun....

Todd

Originally posted by Twins

I'm gonna pressure Nocooler pretty hard

Sounds like I'm in - and hopefully I'll have a properly working transmission in my car.

Later
Jeremy

It would be good to have you there Jeremy. I wont be able to meet you guys at Stanton if youre still going, so this would work out good.

If my tranny can hold together yours can too:D

If I can get one of the Grandmas to watch Jr. My wife & I will gladly bring the "OTHRWMN" I will let you guys know.

We need to figure out the wheel situation "Nancy" SOON!!!

Thanks guys!

Ryan

Originally posted by blackbuick87
It would be good to have you there Jeremy. I wont be able to meet you guys at Stanton if youre still going, so this would work out good.

If my tranny can hold together yours can too:D

My Spare is going to Janis very soon :D

Bob - I'm going to Stanton Sunday, it'd be cool if you could make it.

Ryan - that'd be sweet if you came, Chris and I were just talking about this.

I'll probably have the worst looking car @ the meet :( - but it will be fun.

Originally posted by Nocooler
My Spare is going to Janis very soon :D

I'll probably have the worst looking car @ the meet :( - but it will be fun.

My car will be up there pretty soon too, need to have him fix my sticking throttle valve.

If it were a few months ago, I'm pretty sure I would have you beat for worst looking car. Got mine painted, so you probably have me beat now. :p

There are quite a few guys in central Ohio who meet up every onec and awhile. I'll make sure to mention this it to them. :)

Dont worry, while my interior looks perfect, I prefer everyone stay about 15 feet from my car. That way no one will see the cracked paint, chips in the hood, or any of the dents.

Looks great from 15 feet though as you can see on my website

Dont worry, while my interior looks perfect, I prefer everyone stay about 15 feet from my car. That way no one will see the cracked paint, chips in the hood, or any of the dents.

Looks great from 15 feet though as you can see on my website

kinda reminds me of my car! i also have a 10-15 foot clearance issue when viewing my car :) :) :)

I smurf'd the trans last friday - and won't have it back for 2-3 weeks, so I'll be bumming a ride from Twins.

Sorry to hear that Jeremy, what finally did her in?

My buddy wants me to take my car to the track 5/2, I will only make a few passes so I dont jeopardize the Fling:cool:

Sorry to hear that Jeremy, what finally did her in?

My buddy wants me to take my car to the track 5/2, I will only make a few passes so I dont jeopardize the Fling:cool:

My right foot :D

Well I cruised through town this Saturday and they have decided to redo the water mains right in front of the park we used last year.

Sooo.....this year we will be in the parking lot of the Chelsea State Bank. Very nice location right on the corner of the main drag.....in view of the entire world.

As it is not a park.....no grills but very close to the fast food places. I will bring some coolers with pop and a canopy to cover them.

I will post specific directions if anyone needs them but essentially it is exit 159 off of I-94. Head north into town and it is on the left at the first light. Polly's supermarket is across the street.

Look for the Grand National flag flapping.

Sounds like fun, Can I come??? Not sure how this will fly the week before Bowling Green, but I know Chelsea so that shouldn't be an issue. Be fun to put a few more faces to screen names. We will be at Norwalk one way or another and this is an in between kind of deal. Already know twins, nocooler, Ryan and a few of the others from Stanton and such. Jez I kinda feel left out. LOL. :cool:

actually there's a ford mustang foxbody that is blue that has a 10 second GN motor in it that races at 41 dragway all the time...not sure if he posts on this board but i would love to see that thing! all you hear at the line is SHHHHHHHHHHH from the turbo...

i am counting the days until the fling...let's get as many people as possible...last year was really fun and we only had like 10 people!

turbo6x2 hope you can make it. I will need name tags on everyone to remember your names:cool:

Don did you get your SMC kit yet?

Yeah you are right.....unfair of me to say no Fords ;-)

As it is Chelsea.....how about:

1) no John Deer
2) no combines
3) no Jiffy Mix trucks
4) no MDOT people at all!!!!!

Tell you friends and loved ones to attend. So far we have a decent crowd but I want more.....always more.

Don did you get your SMC kit yet?

steve informed me that it should ship out this friday...i am getting extremely anxious :) i am just about done installing my new lca's and atr bar...

Directions

Please give directions Southgate Mich., Eureka AND I-75.

Thanks.:confused: