Speed Daddy headers for Hot Air's?

not saying its a bad deal at all.... just it does require a bit of work to make-em fit... I can fab and tig weld and all that jazz.... but dammit.... im lazy too and would rather not! LMAO

but i do agree its the best of our already dry source situation. bless the chinese and all there knock-off efforts or we might all be SOL

dr_frankenstein said:
not saying its a bad deal at all.... just it does require a bit of work to make-em fit... I can fab and tig weld and all that jazz.... but dammit.... im lazy too and would rather not! LMAO

but i do agree its the best of our already dry source situation. bless the chinese and all there knock-off efforts or we might all be SOL

It would be nice to just bolt them on but that would just be too easy! Lol. I'm just wondering what they used to mock them up if they're off by that much. & let me tell u I think that's some pretty good Chinese work if they are china.

quote]
I would much rather spend more money on a better product and do agree on my day off I would rather waste it fabbing stuff you already paid for that hotrodding remember our dads warned us.

Yes ATR used to be a big maker of buick gn parts/exhaust systems, syclone/typhoon and wrx stuff.

I am aware of ATR...I just wasn't aware they made hot air specific headers....up pipes, yes but headers? I thought only kenne bell, hooker and Postons made hot air headers?? As far as flow....these should flow as well, if not better than the Postons I have on my car now.....JMO...

ok so who has put them on and did they help.....or are you guys still trying to get them to fit?

ok so who has put them on and did they help.....or are you guys still trying to get them to fit?
I am still mocking them up on a spare motor...making changes to get them to fit...have yet to actually put them on my car...not sure I will see much for gains with these over the Postons I have on there now...but we will see...

Lol...I'm sure that is a hot air specific turbo with the right compressor housing and the right carbon seal..... :rolleyes:

how does the throttle body bolt on?

and how many people with 86 and 87 TR's have bought their parts only to find out that they are totally wrong for their car?