Speed Daddy headers for Hot Air's?

They have more sets available....I just figured I would be the ginea pig on this one....hopefully the are a decent product. If so, everyone who is still hot air could benefit.....if they aren't, I'm out a couple hundred bucks and I'll throw em on the shelf with the rest of my junk....better me than everyone....I figure I'll try em out before everyone wastes a buncha $$$.

LOTS of GP guys go with the speed daddy headers. They are SLP knockoffs. Amazingly, no matter what brand you go with, there's going to be fitment issues somewhere with GP's. Only gripes I read about them is the finish doesn't last for shit so if you do end up running a set, get them coated. They are also thin wall. The gaskets, flex tubes, and clamps they supply are crap from what I've read.

Good looking out guys for ordering and going to check them out personally for us hotair junkies can't wait to see or hear the results from these low priced headers .....

they don't look to weird- look like a set of Hot Air headers should look, but with the flange for the up pipe up in the middle for some reason. maybe they did that to prevent people from just buying their headers and using someone else's up pipe..

It appears the up pipe flange may be positioned so as to eliminate the double 90* bend and make it less severe...also, the small up pipe extension can be swapped out from the 3 bolt to the 4 bolt turbo flange...or so it seems....time will tell, as they are on the way according to tracking. :)

Do yourself a favor and a get a set of t-bolt v-band clamps cause the ones you get with it are junk at best.

Definitely looks like a new design. The description says they fit 86-87
They look like they position the turbo forward, not to the rear like hot airs. Take a closer look at the pics.

I've studied the pics closely, and they are definitely for a hot air...hence the up pipe extension. The pass side header turns 90* up toward the top of the engine unlike the 86-87 style...which would be at a 45*....

i wonder how many 86 and 87 GN owners have ordered these, only to get pissed off because they don't fit?

enen if the dont fit hotair if they are as pictured can cut the up down and weld flange for stock uppipe use

Got em. Quality seems very good....aside from the v band clamps....well made, VERY nice tig welds, pretty thick heavy stainless. 1st thing I see out of the box that needs addressed....the stock o2 sensor bung is welded directly to the front of the car....meaning, you either delete the ac, run a wb, or cut and patch and relocate it....or forget these all together. Got some work ahead of me to be able to mock these up on my spare motor....so stay tuned....it won't be until tomorrow I'm afraid. Oh, and there is absolutely NO QUESTION these were designed for a hot air car. Pics to follow....

Got em. Quality seems very good....aside from the v band clamps....well made, VERY nice tig welds, pretty thick heavy stainless. 1st thing I see out of the box that needs addressed....the stock o2 sensor bung is welded directly to the front of the car....meaning, you either delete the ac, run a wb, or cut and patch and relocate it....or forget these all together. Got some work ahead of me to be able to mock these up on my spare motor....so stay tuned....it won't be until tomorrow I'm afraid. Oh, and there is absolutely NO QUESTION these were designed for a hot air car. Pics to follow....

I would really like to order mine now but I guess I can wait till tomarrow to see how they fit your engine.