South Carolina Buick get together...............

tufbuick

I have invited about a half dozen Buick owners I've met down hear to meet at Burkies 4001 North Kings Highway Myrtle Beach on Saturday Jan 23rd at 11am.

I would like to extend an open invitation to any Buick owners in the area to come and join us for a meet and great to discuss any 2016 events we could all attend.

This get together is intended to explore the possibility of expanding the enjoyment of our cars and the comradery of Buick ownership.

The people who are attending are very excited to dsicuss getting a Buick vibe going in South Carolina which seems to be non existant in this area.

Come, introduce yourself and most of all......BRING YOUR BUICK !!!

So far we've got:

72 Stage1

70 Sylark Custom

86 Grand National

87 Grand National

87 Grand National

84 Grand National

Phone calls out to some of these guys friends to join us.

If it wasn't three hours away I'd be there myself.

Now if it was in the summer time and I could hit the beach also I would also come.

Have a good time as I know you will, I've been to many events in the past and they are always fun and informative.

Hey All, got the brick out of the tranny shop this evening, thought I'd get to ride over, then got called to work tomorrow. I guess it'll help pay for the tranny shop. Post up your next meet. Cheers!

We did pull it off. It was a brisk 30 degrees.
We all plan to go to Richard Clarks. I'll post any info for a possible next get together.

I think that Richard Clark's event is going to be huge. I know a bunch of us that are coming out from the West coast. I'm sure that tons more will be traveling from the Midwest and East Coast.