Houston GN/TR dudes! Lets have a get together!

Adam Connell

Monster Truckin since 87'
I have missed every single metting or even in the Houston area this year due to work/school and many other reasons but I think we should have a meet/dinner some where soon... Any one up for it? We can pick a central Houston location on a saturday night... It would be nice to see the Houston Buick club make it out too!

Lets hear some suggestions for places with good food and a decent parking lot! I have only met a few TR owners in the Houston area and I would really like to meet more of ya'll.

Im thinking the first weekend of June would give us enough time to get a decent group together.

If you make it the second or third weekend count me in , I have to work the first weekend. Have GN will travel.:biggrin: I'm sure when JDfastGN see's this he would be interested too.

If you make it the second or third weekend count me in , I have to work the first weekend. Have GN will travel.:biggrin: I'm sure when JDfastGN see's this he would be interested too.

The 2nd. weekend in June (9th) is the HBC event @ E.J.s in Conroe.:biggrin: If you only make 1 event this year, this is the one. A Saturday night cruise sound great. We`ll get one together. The HBC is always looking for some feedback from you guys, so speak up.

damn i can't wait for E.J.s. I sure hope i have my car back by then.... but if not ill be there in my dads 86. Im down for other events as well.:D

Ok well I didn't know something was coming up soon, I will make an effort to make it to this EJ's place!

On a side note, some fool walked out in the middle of HW90 in front of me last night and I wrapped my dad's 04 mazda 3 around a tree... I was planning on going on the cruise this weekend, but Im really banged up right now. I will get pics of the car tomorrow and post them, I have not seen the car yet. Glad it wasn't my GN... I might not be sitting here typing this if I was in that car.

Ok well I didn't know something was coming up soon, I will make an effort to make it to this EJ's place!

On a side note, some fool walked out in the middle of HW90 in front of me last night and I wrapped my dad's 04 mazda 3 around a tree... I was planning on going on the cruise this weekend, but Im really banged up right now. I will get pics of the car tomorrow and post them, I have not seen the car yet. Glad it wasn't my GN... I might not be sitting here typing this if I was in that car.

sorry to hear that man. Glad it wasn't the Gn. But don't worry they are safe cars. Ive been in two bad accidents and walked away without a problem both times.

Hey JD, are you the genius everyone was telling me about at the cruise last saturday. You live in houston?

Hey JD, are you the genius everyone was telling me about at the cruise last saturday. You live in houston?

Lol, I'm by no means a genius. But yes i live in Galveston for school/or Cat Spring with my parents but i am in Houston quite a bit. Wish I could have been on the cruise this weekend. Would have been a blast.

Adam, do you ever go to the Otto's cruise-in at the Fountains on Saturday's? There are usually at least a couple of HBC / Buick rides there.

BTW, EJ's bash is THE Buick event to hit for sure!!!