TR MEET UP @ COFFEE & CARS -TOWNE LAKE ( CARS ON THE LAKE ) - SAT. OCT. 14, 2017 ( 7-10am )

JAMCAR223

Several of the Northside guys have expressed interest in a meet-up, so we will have a meet at :
Towne Lake Cars & Coffee ( Cars on the Lake ) - 9819 Barker-Cypress Rd. Cypress, TX. 77433
We must be there by 7am to have any chance of parking together. Spread the word!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1948046805407150/

http://houston-streets.com/event/towne-lake-cars-coffee-cars-lake-3/?instance_id=5757

The interested parties are : JDEstill / Hatdragracer / GBGN1 / robertf / JAMCAR223

Hoping to see : 87_TType / wiseman / FlyinBrian / ttribejr / Omar / Expat_dude / jwbrocloud / JDSfastGN / Christopher_Clay / 86TexasT / any other TR owners willing to make the drive over

^^ DISCLAIMER - I have never been to this event before, so I have no idea what to expect. I have attended a car show here before, and it was a good one. Hoping for the best.

damn i can't wait until I finish mine so I can start popping up at these events

I have contacted Expat-dude, and jwbrocloud . I will be making contact with several others soon

Hello all,
I would love to come, but I am about 50/50 for this one. I am planning to do some minor transmission work next week starting Monday. But If I get it back together by the weekend and the weather is nice, I will be there, if not, I will make the next event.

Hello all,
I would love to come, but I am about 50/50 for this one. I am planning to do some minor transmission work next week starting Monday. But If I get it back together by the weekend and the weather is nice, I will be there, if not, I will make the next event.
Damn, I will miss watching you collect yet another trophy.:p Still, hope to see you soon.

If you have mapped this, it looks like 290w to Barker Cypress. Go West on Barker Cypress, and the WalMart ( meet up location ) is about 1 mile on the Right, and then the Sam's Boat ( event location ) is about another mile on the Right. Looks pretty easy. If you're coming from Hwy 6 area, you can take West Rd or Tuckerton over to Barker Cypress. Remember we meet at WaiMart at 6:45am. I believe we have 7 of us on board. See you guys there!

I'm assuming Walmarts address is 11425 Barker Cypress. That is what I'll be putting in my GPS.

I highly doubt i will make it... but i will try. Still an hour south from where I live.

I am going to try to go to Montgomery on Saturday evening. I went last weekend and they told me there was another GN there a couple weeks ago.