TR MEET UP @ COFFEE & CARS -TOWNE LAKE ( CARS ON THE LAKE ) - SAT. OCT. 14, 2017 ( 7-10am )

Hey guys,
I decided to wait to take my car down until next week....I will be there Saturday. See y’all there

Have a little issue with mine and no time to address it before the meet. Buick will have to stay home but I will be out to visit.
Ed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I highly doubt i will make it... but i will try. Still an hour south from where I live.

I am going to try to go to Montgomery on Saturday evening. I went last weekend and they told me there was another GN there a couple weeks ago.
Im 45 minutes away, and Im coming straight after I get off work. robertf is coming from Beaumont, and wiseman is coming in from Clear Lake. Hope you can make it.

James, I should be there. Are we supposed to meet somewhere or something? Never been to this before. Is it like a nifty fifty's?

James, I should be there. Are we supposed to meet somewhere or something? Never been to this before. Is it like a nifty fifty's?

Meeting at nearby Walmart (Walmarts address is 11425 Barker Cypress) at 6:45 am, then heading to the show by 7:00am

My thought too - "damn early!" but plan to be there with my heap. I think I'm going to start telling everyone it's a barn find, at least until I can get it painted, LOL

Besides the heat I had a good time! Id just like to thank James (JAMCAR223), for gathering the troops. He is a true asset to the Houston Buick Community!

And thanks Andrew (87_TType) for the Sonics hook up for everyone

IMG_3823.jpg IMG_3824.jpg IMG_3825.jpg

Thanks you guys, but it's all of you that I need to thank for keeping this local TR community active. We had ( 11 ) black cars show up. Nice site to see, and I believe we all had a good time hanging out and enjoying our cars. I took many pics as well. Here's what I got...

IMG_9063.JPG

That was a great meet up! Thanks James for getting it together. It was nice to see a real GNX in person. Thanks Ryan for bringing it out and for the coffee. It was good to see everyone again. The pictures of all the cars lined up at Sonic are priceless! I wish I could have made it over there for lunch but I had to replace 2 u-joints and a half shaft on my wife's Tahoe and it ended up taking me the rest of the day.
See you all at the next one.

I can not believe I missed this! I got called out of town for work at the last minute. 11 cars is a great showing, nice work James getting everyone together. I believe there is another Cars on the Lake scheduled for Nov. 11th. If the weather is still nice I'll make it out.

I can not believe I missed this! I got called out of town for work at the last minute. 11 cars is a great showing, nice work James getting everyone together. I believe there is another Cars on the Lake scheduled for Nov. 11th. If the weather is still nice I'll make it out.
Me neither, cause you started this a few weeks ago by going to this event.. LOL. It would have been really cool if you, ttribejr, and Ex_patdude could have made it. I believe Brian ( GBGN1 ) is going to put something together in November, at Santa Fe Flats. Be on the lookout for the info. I'll still work with Brian to contact as many members as possible, to help ensure a good turnout. See you soon.